While Boboiboy was out swimming with Gopal, you were sitting with Yaya and Ying in your bedroom. 

"But what if he... Doesn't like it?"

 Ying raised an eyebrow and looked at you like you were the stupidest person on earth. "That man is whipped for you. You can give him a leaf for his birthday gift and he would love it"

"Yeah, and Boboiboy always loves everything you give him?" Yaya said, pointing the pocky stick at you.

You sighed and sat next to Yaya and held your head in your hands. 

"It'll be alright. Don't worry" 

You nodded and grabbed the last sick out of the box. Before Ying could protest you heard the bickering of two grown men. The door flew open revealing soaked Boboiboy with his hair plastered on his forehead. 

"Well hello, my wife's second husband" He greeted Ying who chuckled and pushed him away walking out of the door, as soon as she was behind the taller man, and looked at you and Yaya, mouthed "DIVORCE!"

You chuckled and swatted your hand shooing her away.

"I know what she said!" Boboiboy huffed as he walked towards you. 

"I'll leave you two alone then, Gopal must be soaking wet as well." Yaya gave you a smile and walked towards the door and closed it after walking out of the room.

"Why didn't you dry your hair off? You can get sick" You asked looking at dripping strands. Boboiboy placed his hands on either side of yours so his eyes were on the same level as yours. You leaned back a little, never knowing what to expect from this man. 

"Because... Then I wouldn't be able to do this" He said with a devilish grin and shook his head violently to let all the soaked water fall over you. 

"Boboiboy!!" You yelped and tried to move away but he grabbed your hands and pulled you towards him to place a salty kiss on you. 

"Now we both gotta take a shower! Let's go!" He said, scooping you in his arms and making his way towards the open shower.

"Maybe I should divorce you," You said, as soon as he put you down on the stone floor. Boboiboy grinned and turned on the shower above you, "You can't divorce me a day before my birthday"

.

.

.

.

The four of you sat around the bonfire talking about anything and everything when Yaya asked, "Whatever happened to Hargreeves? I haven't seen Layla around either"

You nodded along with her. "Yeah me neither... As far as I remember her father was innocent right?"

"Who cares about that witch anyway? Glad she's gone from our life" Ying at you and Yaya while sipping on her cold drink.

You looked at Boboiboy, expecting an answer. Boboiboy and Gopal exchanged knowing glances as they sipped their scotch. 

Gopal chuckled and spoke first. "Well... They had to flee the country. Her father was involved in some scandals too and was sent to jail. I think her mother left the country to go stay with some relatives in Indonesia"

"What about Layla?" You asked, looking down at your lap. Boboiboy frowned but then quickly looked away. 

Gopal continued, "She fled the country too. She is not allowed to return to Japan anymore"

"That's a relief," Ying said.

Yaya, you, and Ying seemed to have bought it as it came from the detective himself.