Part 7

[Sister's Name] always wondered what actually went wrong between you and Boboiboy but every time she asked you about it you simply brushed it off, she'd notice how your mood would shift at the slightest mention of the man.

It had been a year since she had completed her therapy, and she was given a green signal from her therapist to start working again... She had started working again, tomorrow was going to be her first day back at work and she couldn't be more excited. It was around lunchtime when she got an email from her office asking for some documents. 

She looked through her entire room but couldn't find it. She thought of calling you but then remembered you'd said you had a busy schedule today. Though she could have waited for you to come back she decided to utilise the free time she had now. 

'She'd be so tired by the time she comes home' She said to herself and made her way towards your room. You were always secretive about your space which made her doubt her actions but it was only a document, right? 

She searched through your bookshelf to look for the file but couldn't find it. She remembered you also kept some folders in the last drawer of one of the cabinets. She knelt in front of the cabinet and tried to pull the drawer but it was locked. 

She looked through your dressing table for any key but didn't find it. She sat at the edge of your bed, running her hand through her hair, 

"I should probably just wait for her. It is not right to look around her things for a key. I'll just ask her when she gets back". Tired with all the searching she plopped back onto your bed. It wasn't made, she wasn't surprised considering how hurriedly you left that morning. 

She turned to her side and saw a snow globe on your nightstand. She remembered you got from a fair you went to before your college started. She picked it up and shook it, causing the white freckles to spin around the snowman. 

She was going to place it back when she saw a tiny key in the same spot. "Aha! So this is where she keeps it. I am going to borrow it [Name]". She picked it up and knelt in front of the cabinet once again, she inserted the key and twisted it, and pulled the drawer out.

The contents of the drawer were not homogenous. There were scraps of paper, some papers with doodles, multiple folders, and.. your old cellphone. 

[Sister's Name] picked up the phone and examined it. It seemed to be in good shape. She dug through the papers and found the charger as well. 

"Maybe she has some old photos in it!". [Sister's Name] plugged it in and let it charge for a while. She got back to searching for her documents. She saw a green folder and pulled it out, she flipped through the multiple documents and finally found the one she was looking for. 

She was about to keep it back when a piece of folded paper fell from the folder. [Sister's Name] picked it up and opened it. It seemed like some kind of agreement. She was going to keep it back but she saw your signature at the bottom with the date of her operation. 

She leaned back and read through the agreement. 

'No..No no no no no nooo' [Sister's Name] couldn't believe what she was looking at. She couldn't believe that you had given up your scholarship for her?! She went through the folder once more and found your acceptance letter as well. She had tears in her eyes and still couldn't believe what she was reading. 

"But..She told me she never got accepted! I.." [Sister's Name] hurried towards your charging phone and tried turning it on. It started, showing a wallpaper of you and Boboiboy of him carrying you on his back.