Part 16

Boboiboy paced around the hallway thinking about what just happened. He was lucky he could reach you on time before anything bad could happen to you... But was he always going to be by your side? 

It was risky leaving you alone. He would have to go ahead with his plan sooner than he had imagined...

He saw Layla walking behind Yaya with her head down. "Yaya"

"Yes, Boboiboy?"

"Do you have what I asked for?" She nodded and handed him the bag. 

Boboiboy took the phone out and inspected it. He had ordered it specially for you realising that you do need to have some way to contact him. But this was no ordinary phone. 

Boboiboy had gotten spyware planted in the phone, with which he could not only monitor your location but could also access the camera, microphone, photos in your gallery, and every call and message log.

It was justified. He was doing it to protect you. He logged in and opened his phone to test the tracker. Once he was satisfied it was working fine he put the phone back in the box.

"Why is she here?" He asked Yaya. "Boboiboy, I was with you in the meeting so I asked her to bring the phone. I apologize for what happened today"

Boboiboy sighed as he stared at Layla. "Fine. But make sure it doesn't happen again... what is the update on the house?"

"Yes, everything is done except [Name]'s wardrobe"

"Why? What's taking so long?"

"Well, I have yet to pick up her clothes from her home and I need Ying's permission"

"No need for that." He looked at Layla and sighed.

"Take Layla with you and make sure it is done in three days and make sure she has everything and anything else that can be necessary. If you think something additional is needed then you don't have to wait for my permission, you can go ahead and get it"

"Sure, also. How is she doing now?"

"She's fine, Can you get me coffee? Or maybe a cocoa? I need to talk to Layla"

"Of course."

Layla watched Yaya walk away and fear crawled up her spine. Boboiboy took slow steps towards her till she was caged between him and the wall.

"Layla... You're lucky [Name] has forgiven you, if it wasn't for her then let's just say you wouldn't be standing on two feet... So try to hurt her again and I will forget the mercy she has shown you"

"Mr. Boboiboy... I wasn't trying to hurt her... I swear..."

"I don't give a fuck! Let me make something clear to you, You're lucky enough that you get to breathe the same air as her but do not forget where you stand! You will not speak unless spoken to, you will not sit next to her, and you will not look at her! Is that clear?

Layla clasped her hands behind her back and nodded.

"You're off the hook... For now... You'll have to work really hard because my patience with you is running really low"

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Ying left soon and you sat alone on the bed, looking at the door, expecting him to walk in. 

You waited for an hour and had almost given up and were about to turn away and sleep when you heard the door open. Boboiboy walked in carrying a paper bag in his hand. 

You didn't know what to say so you decided to fix your eyes on your lap. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked, keeping the bag on the table as he sat next to your bed.