Boboiboy picked up both the plates and moved towards the sink.

"It's not just Yaya... I was thinking it would be better if she was accompanied by Layla" You could see tension rise in his shoulders.

"No"

"Boboiboy hear me-"

"[Name]. I said No. It is because of you that I have allowed her to even work Or stay alive. But this is too much. I don't want her near you"

"I won't be alone-"

"[Name]... It's not up for discussion" He turned around to face you and leaned against the counter.

"Please understand that I am doing this for you. I don't want to give her another chance to hurt you..."

"I will have guards and I need her to be around because she knows everything about your life"

Boboiboy chuckled and looked down. "How can you say that? My life? It is not my life or your life. It's ours [Name]. Guess you don't feel the same"

You bit your lip in realisation and walked towards him wrapping your arms around him. "I didn't mean that... I meant I just need a little help. That's all. You know what? I am ready to have guards around. As many as you want and you will always know where I am and what am I doing..." You rested your chin on his sternum and looked up.

"Why does it have to be her? I can have the best stylist for you... Why her?"

"Because she knows more than just what clothes to wear. She knows about the people and what goes around... That is more important than what clothes I wear"

Boboiboy sighed and wished he had it in him to deny you anything. "Fine... But I will keep an eye on you all the time so better accept it. You cannot be alone with her and you have to receive my call every time"

"Yes sir"

"No more running away from the guards"

"Done"

"Fine then... Come to the office tomorrow after lunch"

"Thank You" You tiptoed and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"I'm going to need more than that..."

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

You got out of the elevator and were greeted by Yaya as usual. "I'm so excited to work with you! Finally!! Another girl's time!"

"Me Too! I can't believe he agreed."

People stopped in their tracks and bowed at you as you walked along the hallway.

It felt weird knowing that these were the same people who treated you less than them a few months ago.

"Don't pay attention to them. They are just worried that you will get them fired"

You pointed your index finger towards yourself and raised your eyebrows. "Me?! How can I get them fired?"

Yaya shrugged. "I don't know. That's what they think"

Unbeknownst to you these were the people who had seen the wrath of Boboiboy Amato and the last thing they wanted was to get on the bad side of his fiance.

Layla too stopped in her tracks and saw you walking towards Boboiboy's office. She scanned your outfit.

It was different from the ones you wore before, better, costlier, more refined but the same theme.

Yaya opened the door for you as you smiled at Boboiboy.

"Good afternoon Mr. Boboiboy," You said teasingly.