☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

The flight landed shortly and you saw the deep blue sea on one side. "Where are we?" You asked, turning away from the window to look at Boboiboy.

"It's one of our private islands," Boboiboy said, smiling at your amused face. "It is beautiful!"

"You are beautiful," He said, getting up and grabbing your bags with one hand and extending the other towards you. You got out of the jet and walked towards the fleet of cars waiting for you. "You ready?" Boboiboy asked, looking at you.

You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes"

Boboiboy held your hand as you walked inside the luxurious beach villa. It was beautiful and had a perfect view of the beach. "Are there other people on the island as well?"

"Yes but on the other side. This side is just for us" You nodded in agreement. A man in a black suit greeted both of you. "Welcome, Mr. Boboiboy and Mrs. Boboiboy" You smiled politely at him and looked at Boboiboy who had a mischievous grin.

"Thank You. I hope all the arrangements have been made?"

"Yes sir. Just as you had asked"

"[Name]!" You heard a familiar voice and turned around to see your two best friends followed by Gopal. "Ying! Yaya! You're here!"

You ran towards the two and hugged them both tight "Yeah, we arrived last night. How are you now? How was your flight?"

"It was good. I am much better now. I was sad that I didn't get to see you when I left the hospital"

"I can't believe we will spend the time together like before!!"

You and Ying laughed at how happy Yaya was being.

"I know. It was a surprise so I couldn't tell you" You turned and looked at Boboiboy.

"So this was your surprise?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "One of them. Yes"

You stood around talking to each other before Boboiboy had to pull you away from the two. "I'll see you in a bit," You said as Boboiboy picked you up and started walking away toward your room.

"I think it's going to be a bit longer..." Yaya muttered under her breath. Gopal wrapped his arm around her shoulder and whispered in her ear. "I have a way to keep you busy..."

"Get a fucking room you two and stop flirting in front of my face."

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

The room was just as beautiful as the rest of the house. Floor-to-ceiling window offering a view of the ocean in front. Plants decorate the corners, an open shower at the side with an infinity pool attached to the balcony. "So Ying and Yaya helped you plan all this?"

"Bits of it. Ying helped me get your passport and Yaya helped me with other things" You nodded as you walked around the room and opened one of the cupboards. It had every outfit you could need for the trip. You chuckled to yourself. Not surprised.

"You need to eat something and then take your medicine," Boboiboy said, taking out your medicines from his bag and arranging them on the shelf. You groaned and rubbed your neck.

"I need to take a shower first" Boboiboy turned towards you and grinned mischievously. "No. We need to take a shower first"

You and Boboiboy were snuggled under the sheets when your phone buzzed on the nightstand. You ignored it for a while but eventually peered your way out of his arms and leaned on your elbow to check your phone.