You let out a gasp and your back arched as he pressed your sensitive bundle of nerves with his knuckles.

He sat on his knees and yanked your shorts down. His face is now barely inches away from your core. Boboiboy planted a small kiss on your clit and repeated the motion of butterfly kisses until you were squirming above him. He was in no rush.

He wanted you to remember him and him only. He hooked his hands under your thigh leaving a trail of kisses along your inner thigh as you gripped the bedsheet with the other hand. He saw the faint parallel scars along your inner thigh and his heart dropped.

He hated the fact that he couldn't be there to hold you when you needed him. He was going to make up for it. He was going to make up for all of the scars he gave you. His lips sucked the scarred skin leaving a deep red hue on it.

Only when he was satisfied he moved to your core once more, Prodding his tongue in as his fingers massaged your clit.

His lips sucked on your twitching nerves as he wrote his name with his tongue while his fingers prodded your open masterfully. Curving at the right spot making your back arch and wanting more.

"Bo..boiboy" He could feel you clenching hard around his finger. Your hips moved towards his face seeking more friction. You had been with men before but no one was capable of making you feel like this.

No one but him knew your body so well. He knew the parts you didn't know yourself, he made you feel the highest of highs of love. "Cum for me.."

His fingers picked up pace as they worked you through your orgasm as you chanted his name through broken moans. Boboiboy sat up and licked his fingers, his brown eyes staring right into your soul.

Kicking his own trousers down he leaned down kissing you making you taste yourself on his tongue, pushing your thighs apart with his knees. His gaze was feral and held the urge to claim you. He lined himself against your entrance as he pushed in slowly, relishing in the warmth engulfing him.

The stretch made you see stars under him. He halted as he buried himself to the hilt, trying to contain himself. He missed this feeling, this feeling of you around him, this feeling of being one with you. You wanted him to move, it felt too good, you felt too full. He let out a breathy moan as he rolled his hips against yours.

You reached out your hand and brought him down onto your as you pressed your lips together as you matched his rhythm. Your bodies moved together as the kiss grew messier with each thrust. He broke the kiss but hovered his lips barely hairbreadth away.

"Say my name"

You looked into his eyes as you said his name against his lips "Boboiboy..."

He deepened the kiss as he wrote his name on your lips with his tongue. He wanted to imprint himself on you.

"You are mine..all fucking mine" His hands pressed against the bulge in your stomach, "Fuck.." The space was filled with breathy moans and sweet declarations of love.

"Tell me you're mine..tell me you're all fucking mine...fuck..."

"I...fuck..'m yours...Boboiboy" He let out a possessed groan and his pace grew animalistic like he wanted to mold your inside to fit him alone. The knot in your core tightened.

"I'm..'bout to .." His hands snaked down as he rubbed skillful circles along your nerves.

"Fuck I missed you so much..ahhh fuck..cum with me.." You gushed around him as your body trembled with the shocks of the intense orgasm.

Boboiboy followed you soon pulling out just in time to cum over your stomach. He looked at you, your head thrown back, eyes closed in the afterglow, red marks decorating your body along with the white streaks on your stomach. You were a work of art.