You shook your head which made strands of your hair fall on your face. Boboiboy reached out and tucked them behind your ear, tilting your face to look at him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you"

"I... It was my fault. I shouldn't have done that...I know I am causing way too much trouble for you. You have to stay here because of me and you can barely eat or sleep...I hate it..." Boboiboy smiled as he rubbed your cheeks. 

"Don't worry about me. I am fine as long as you're fine"

"I wish I could help you too" 

Boboiboy hummed and leaned back in his chair. "There is one way you can help me, you know?"

"How?"

"Move in with me. I have doctors and medical staff on standby and it would be less stressful for you too"

"I don't understand.."

"I have spoken to the director of this hospital, You can be discharged next week and I think it would be best if you stay with me..."

"Well... Our apartments are right next to each other so it wouldn't matter if I stay with you or alone.." Boboiboy chuckled as he leaned towards you. 

"No, [Name]. Not that apartment... Our home..."

"What do you mean by our home?"

"I want us to have a fresh start..."

"Are you sure it'd be alright? I know your uncle doesn't like me and I don't want to come in between both of you given his condition"

"No... I am sure he wouldn't mind.."

"I'll have to move a lot of stuff... How can I? I mean-"

"You don't have to worry about anything... I'll take care of it. I promise you won't have to worry about anything..."

You looked at his sunken eyes, If moving in with him will make it easier for him then... 

"Fine.."

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

It has become a routine for you. You'd wake up with Boboiboy next to you, get your check-up done, have breakfast, spend time with Boboiboy, have lunch, sleep, go for an evening walk, eat dinner with Boboiboy, and sleep again. 

It was mundane but a welcomed break. This was probably the first time off you have had in years. You were either working or looking for work whereas now you had only one goal, getting better.

Even when Boboiboy was not next to you, he was always texting you and sending you photos of him in the office. 

Today was one of those days. You were walking around the park with two guards ahead of you and two guards following you. 

It felt weird and in some way cut you off from the rest of the world around you, but if having guards around would give some peace of mind to Boboiboy to focus on his work then you were not going to question it.

You checked your phone and realized you had an hour until Boboiboy gets back, 

"Mikee, do you know where the gift shop is?" You asked one of the guards. 

"Yes ma'am. Would you like to go there?"

"Yes please..."

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

You walked around the gift shops looking for the best option. You wished you could have done something better but you were going to make the best out of this situation...