Boboiboy chuckled. "I know that. That's all I have been thinking about ever since we left the party..."

"And you still expect her to take you back?" Boboiboy nodded. 

"I'm never going to stop fighting for her, not in this life and not in the next, I'd find her each time and beg her to let me stay by her side because that's where I belong"

Gopal walked in with a cigarette between his lips and a lighter in his hand. "Oh... I hope I didn't disturb you" He said, smirking towards Boboiboy. 

Boboiboy scoffed and walked past him, patting his shoulder. Layla clenched her fist by her side watching Boboiboy walk away from her. Gopal took his place at the railing and let out a puff of smoke. 

"Don't mess with him." He said, staring at the skyline in front of him.

"I don't understand why he is doing all this? I thought he hated her. I heard him say it countless times. So why all this now?" 

Gopal chuckled and took a long drag and watched the smoke disappear with the cold breeze. "He didn't say it for her, it was a sad attempt to convince himself that he has the will to hate her"

"Does he?"

"Look at him and you'll find your answer"

Boboiboy took his place and checked his phone. it was 4:00 AM, and he had a text from Mrs. Parker about the meeting with the board at 6:00 AM. He had expected this, for them to act out of desperation and try to bring him down. But he too had an ace up his sleeves. 

He called his driver and asked him to bring his car and spare clothes to the hospital since all his energy was drained and couldn't change into one of his elements... He was going to fix this rotten world for once and for all. 

It was all for you, he wanted to create this perfect world for you where nothing would hurt you. He didn't care about the collateral damage when the final price was your happiness.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Boboiboy walked in with his driver and Yaya behind him. He had changed into a fresh set of clothes but his eyes gave away his exhaustion. 

He walked into the boardroom with the confidence of a soldier marching onto the battlefield. 

"Good Morning Everyone. I know it's early for a lot of you but trust me it'll be over soon" He said, taking his seat at the head of the table with a devilish smile plastered to his face. 

"Mr. Boboiboy What is the meaning of all this? You are not the chairman-"

"I know, I know. Mrs. Parker is the acting chairman and I have been..quite absent from the scene but believe me I am well aware of everything that has been going on around here" 

Mr. Carter sat down in his chair wiping the sweat beads from his foreheads. "Does anyone have any objections? Or should I begin?" He asked sarcastically, scanning their scared faces. The room was radio silent with hesitant gazes of members.

"Perfect then! As you all know about Mr. Hargreeves and his illegal activities within the company. Thanks to Mrs. Parker and a very close associate of mine we were able to get him and protect the face of the Amato group at the same time. But you see he wasn't the only one. Out of 50 of you, I know how many are involved in insider trading, shell accounts, contractor bribing, and whatnots-"

"Are you accusing us? We have worked with your uncle for 25 years and you have the audacity to question our integrity?" 

Boboiboy rested his chin on his palms and smiled at the gentleman. "I wasn't accusing anyone. To be honest, I don't even know which one of you has stolen from the group, but you are right. How can I accuse all of you for the crimes of some of you? Yaya..."