You could hear words. "It's low"

"We need to wait"

"It's normal"

You tried opening your mouth to call for your friend. "Ying..."

Ying smiled at you and sat next to you. 

 "What's....going on?..." Everything was taking too much of your energy. 

"It's fine. You are fine [Name]" She squeezed your hand and wiped her tears. 

What was fine..what happened..why am I here..right..party.... accident... ambulance...Everything was starting to come back in bits and pieces. Ying read your face and understood that you were trying to piece everything together. 

"Hey, don't think too much okay? You need to rest..I will see you in the morning" You nodded at her and took a deep breath. You were starting to feel your body again. 

You could feel sleep take over you but you didn't want to sleep. You felt angry and hurt, you didn't know the cause of it but these feelings were strong.

Ying walked out and saw four pairs of eyes staring at her. "She's awake. I have put her to sleep because she is still weak and now is not the best time for her to be awake"

"But she is fine..right?" Ying sighed and nodded her head. 

"Her vitals are normal, I spoke to her and she is responding fine" Boboiboy looked up at her expectantly. 

"What did she say?" 

Ying dragged herself and slumped next to Yaya. "She asked me what was going on and I told her everything was fine and I would talk to her in the morning" 

Boboiboy got up and walked towards the door but Ying stopped him. "Don't. She needs sleep and I know your whiny ass wouldn't let her. Let her rest"

Boboiboy nodded and released his grip from the metal bar. He couldn't sleep, every cell in his body was fired up. He saw Gopal, Yaya, and Ying asleep and decided to step out to calm himself.

He was leaning on his back against the railing, his head threw back as he took deep breaths and felt the cold air sting his face. Layla walked in front of him with her hands in front of her. 

"What do you want?" Boboiboy grunted as his eyes met hers. 

"Just want to talk... Normally. I am glad she is fine" Boboiboy scoffed at her and turned around, resting his elbows on the railing. She walked and took her place next to him. 

"I mean it. I am glad she is fine...I guess I see how it was all my fault. I thought I was doing the right thing but I wasn't.." Boboiboy chuckled at her. 

"I have known you for a long time and I know you are not here because you are glad that [Name] is fine, you are here to find out what happens to you"

"That's where you're wrong. Tomorrow morning I will apologize to her, I will admit my mistake but what about you Boboiboy?" Boboiboy turned his head towards her.

"What about me? I know I should have believed her, and I will apologize to her... I am not delusional to believe that I am not at fault"

"But you are delusional to believe that she will forgive you" Layla smiled at him. Anger rose inside Boboiboy and Layla understood she was playing a scary game. 

"You see as far as I know [Name], I think she will forgive everyone, probably even me. But you? No. I think your betrayal must have hurt her the most. She loved you, even I could see it and she came to the party to convince you that she was right, If you had believed her then she would have stayed with you and none of this would have happened... Or if you would have believed her all those years ago then maybe just maybe her sister would have survived... But you didn't... So who is the real villain of her story?"

Forgive me... [Boboiboy x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara