"Why do I even get into this kind of mess... Ahhh fuck it... I'll help you... "

His head snapped towards her with a hopeful look.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, that is if she still wants to see you..."

"Thank you, Ying!"

Ying scoffed at him. "Go thank that crazy best friend of yours for rubbing me all this love bullshit".

Ying and Boboiboy came out and saw Fang sitting outside.

"Ying, how is she?". He got up and walked towards them, ignoring Boboiboy's presence.

"She's fine... You can see her, but make it quick I think the nurse will be back soon"

Fang nodded and walked past her. Boboiboy noticed the bouquet of flowers in his hands and thanked the gods for Yaya.

"You didn't have to call him" He walked beside Ying.

"I did. He is one of our closest friends and you know that. At one point I really wanted them to get together"

Boboiboy hummed next to her. "Are you saying this to hurt me?"

"Is it hurting you?" She said, smirking up at him.

"A little. Why are they so close anyway? Fang's always boring..."

Ying laughed at his very visible jealousy. "Because he is a good man, you know that. He may be all emo and stuff but he has helped [Name] a lot. He was the one who helped when [Sister's Name] passed away. You know they have kissed?" She asked, teasing Boboiboy.

"I know. I saw it on the balcony" 

She grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Wait! Seriously?"

Boboiboy rolled his eyes at her. "Yeah. It was whatever. I gotta go, I forgot something"

Ying laughed at him.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Fang sat next to you, placing the bouquet on the table.

"Hey, [Name]" He stared at your injured face and his heart ached for you. If only he had the guts, you wouldn't be here.

"Shadow, also says hi. I told him that you're ill and that's why I am visiting you... He refused to eat his dinner when I told him he couldn't come... I should have asked you earlier... I wanted to say this many times before but I never could and now I am not even sure if you'd hear me... I... I love you [Name]... You are an amazing woman and I want you in my life. I always hesitated to say this before because I thought I wouldn't be able to love you how I love my wife but I guess now it doesn't matter... When you wake up I am going to ask you to move to Space with me... I hope you agree." He pressed your hand and got up to leave.

He turned around and was faced with Boboiboy.

"She is not going to Space with you," Boboiboy said, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pocket.

"That's for her to decide," Fang said and walked past him, not wanting to have a fight with him

Boboiboy grabbed his wallet that he had forgotten and bent down to whisper in your ear.

"Stay with me, okay? I'll see you later" He kissed your cheeks and was hurried out by the nurse.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

"We need to get clothes for her when she wakes up," Boboiboy said, closing the door behind him.

"Boboiboy, you need to calm down, we have time" Ying reminded him.