Boboiboy stepped inside and closed the door behind him carefully.

He took careful steps towards you, he stopped in front of the curtain and gulped, clenching the curtain in his hand.

He slowly pulled the curtain away and saw you. He let out a shaky breath as he walked closer to your bed.

His hands shaking by his sides. He looked down at you, your face covered in scars, a bandage wrapped around your head, one wrist in plaster, bandages wrapped around your ankle, and a single tear fell from his eyes.

He saw your chest rise and fall slowly and sat on the chair next to your bed and kept the lilies in the empty vase.

"Hi.." He whispered, hoping that you'd hear him.

He took your hand in his, it was cold. He rubbed his palms together to warm them up and held them again.

He knew you hated being cold. His thumb ran circles on your knuckles. Words were lost and he couldn't move his eyes from your face.

"I am sorry... I don't know if you can hear me right now or not... I am really sorry for everything... Ying was so mad at me you should have seen. Do you remember a guy whose son you helped? Yeah, he is the one who actually saved you... It's a pretty long story... Gopal is also here, and so is Yaya. Everyone is so worried about you... The coffee sucks... When you wake up I won't let you drink this trashy coffee."

Boboiboy wiped his tears with his other hand and took a few deep breaths.

"I love you [Name]. So much... I can't imagine living without you..you mean everything ..you are my everything [Name]..so please fight it..fight it and come back to me. You know..we...we were about to have a kid? Yeah".

Boboiboy's breath hitched thinking about it and he sobbed silently... His other hand ghosting over your stomach before touching it gently.

"We were going to have a kid and I ruined it... I ruined everything... But I promise I'll protect you for the rest of our lives, I won't let you go through something like this ever again... So please fight it and wake up... I'll take any punishment you give me but just wake up please...."

Boboiboy took a deep breath and stared at your beautiful face littered with scars...

He sat there looking at you, apologizing a hundred times and refusing to let go of your hand.

He took out the necklace he had given you years ago and placed it next to your bed.

"If you don't want to see me when you wake up, I want you to keep this and remember that I'll always love you"

Ying walked behind him in her white coat.

She had seen families visit patients so many times in her career and always wondered how they never had anything to say, but now that she sees Boboiboy talk to you she understands that at this moment words often fail you.

You hold hands and hope that the feelings are conveyed.

"Hi [Name]" She said and sat next to Boboiboy. She inspected your wounds and bandages.

"Did he complain about me? Yeah, I did slap him and I don't regret it..."

Boboiboy chuckled.

"Wake up you crazy bitch... I am tired of seeing his face. I called Fang, I hope you won't get mad at me for that... He is on his way... Gopal is fine too, It was a tough night for all of us but I can't imagine what you must have gone through... I have so much to tell you so please wake up..."

Ying wiped her tears and Boboiboy held her hand. She looked at the necklace on the table. "I can't believe you still have it..."

"Couldn't let go I guess" Boboiboy said, looking down on his lap.