Someone holding your hand. Someone pressing your wounds. It started to make some sense...

Boboiboy... Gopal..van..light... The siren in the background hurting your head.

You moved your head to the side and saw someone holding your hand...

"Boboi..boy..". You whispered, barely audible to anyone but it seemed like the man heard you. He brought his ear closer to your face.

"Bo..Boiboy..". There was only one thing you wanted to say to him, if this was your time to go then there was only one thing you could say to him.

"I..'m...sorry". The last thing you did before you closed your eyes again was a pair of beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Boboiboy held you close to him, as close as he could.

His hands and clothes were covered with streaks of blood. The monitor started beeping.

"She's not breathing!!"

The monitor was beeping loudly indicating dropping blood pressure.

"[Name], please stay awake..please... I'm sorry..please just stay awake...please.."

The monitor gave a beep and showed a flat line.

Boboiboy looked from the monitor and then to you, the medics started performing CPR and Gopal had to hold back his best friend, regretting giving him any hope.

"Is she okay?! Tell me!!!". The pulse returned and the monitor showed the green waves of hope.

He pleaded, pressing your hands to his cheeks, which were growing colder by each second.

He rubbed them between his own palms.

"Please... [Name]..." Boboiboy wept, his tears mixed with your blood trickling down his face.

He heard you... His heart broke at thinking about it.

He should be the one apologizing, he should have been the one struggling to stay alive.

The last thing he said to you was that he hated you as he pushed you against the wall.

He remembered the look on your face and if he could he would take it back, he would take it all back.

"Please...I love you..so much... Please [Name]..please.."

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Ying paced nervously in her cabin.

She knew about the plan of you and Gopal meeting with Boboiboy and the last text she received from Gopal was asking about your whereabouts.

She had no idea what was going on and was unsure if she should call Gopal right now.

She tied her hair and stepped out and decided to focus on her work.

It must have been an hour when she saw the commotion.

She was standing at the reception handing in a report when it started.

The first thing she saw was a medic hurrying in, pushing a stretcher, and then she saw her friend running behind them and Boboiboy covered in blood.

Her breath caught in her throat as she dared to look down at the passing stretch and saw the familiar pattern of her dress.