💜🫐Head boy (pt.4)🥜🧡

If y'all want informations about this story go see the chapter
"💜🫐Head boy (pt.1)🥜🧡"

No one's P.O.V.
Monday, after school.

Luke walked throught the hallway, looking at every person that was there. He was looking for someone, and that someone was Zander.

He needed to talk to him, and that was for sure. They have been in a realationship for a week now, which was something he really thanked the godness for. He finally told him how he felt about him.

Even though he wanted It to be a public thing, not just a secret. But he knew that he had to ask for consent to Zander. He needed to know If he actually felt comfotable with It. He knew that he was openly gay, since what happend last year... ugh, let's just forget about It.

Timeskip...
10 minutes later...

No one's P.O.V.

"Zander, dear." Mrs. Jones said as she entered the room. The ombrè-purple haired male raised his head from his desk to face her.
"There Is a student that wants to speak to you, do you have sometime?"

Zander looked at the desk. There were alot of papers that he needed to take care of... but It was fine, wasn't It? I mean- It was normal to have all these things to do at this age, right? These were all things that prepared him to the world of work. It all normal... normal...

"Uhh... Zander? Did you space out?" He heard Mrs. Jones's voice, which broke his thoughts.

"Oh, uh- yea! I'm absolutely fine!" He suddently said, slightly stuttering.
Mrs. Jones looked at him, concerned.

"Alright, If you say so... so can you talk to the student?"

"Yea, but please tell them to make It quick."

"Alright, come in, dear." As those words left her mouth, an autumn haired boy entered the room. Zander looked at him, petrified. He really didn't except him to be there...

"I'll go, and please Luke, be quick." She said before going out of the room, closing the door behind her. As she did, the two boys looked at eachother.

"Is there something we need to talk about? Or are you just here to make out with me?" Zander flirted with him, getting closer and closer. Luke blushed very, but very hard to the boy.

"N-no... I come here to ask you something..." Luke said, getting in a pretty curious state.

"What Is It?" Zander asked, while looking at Luke like he needed to study It. But It was no bad thing though, Zander loved studing, right?

...Right?

Luke's P.O.V.

"Well, It Is about our realationship. But nothing bad though!" I said before Zander could've gotten upset. I hated seeying him like that. It was just... painful. Zander passed a hand through his fluffy hair.

"So... what did you need to talk about?" He asked. Dang It, his charm fooled me again.

I then start talking, but stuttering a little bit too. "A-ah! Well... I was just thinking about..." I said, as I looked Zander in the eyes and holded his hand. He returned the look and smiled. 

I restarted talking, more calmly.

"Zander, listen... before doing anything, I need your approve." I said, looking at him in the eyes, with him returning with a confused expression. God, he was so beatiful...

"So, I am not sure If you are ready, and, honestly, I am not even sure If I am ready, but..." I kept the conversation, walking closer and closer to him. I just wanted take his hand hold It forever... But my eyes turned away from him. I wasn't sure If I was ready to look at him in the eyes while saying this...

"Are comfotable enough..." I said, beating my fear and starting to admire his beatiful, periwinkle and shiny eyes.

"To tell people about us?" I said, hold his his soft, pale skined hand.

Zander looked at me, probably processing what I just said. Suddently, his head turned the opposite direction of mine, as his hand let go off mine, walking away from me.

"...Zander?" I asked, confused. He then started to look at me, with scared expression marked on his face.

"L-Luke..." He whimpered. "I am..." He continued. "Not ready." He said, as tears started to form in his eyes.

"Oh, Zander..." I said, slowly walking towards him. "That Is not a problem..." I continued, slowly cupping his face, as he looked at me with shiny and teary eyes.

°712 words°