❤🔪Secret admirer (pt.1)🔪❤

Type: Fluff

Characters: The music club + Luke (in this AU, Luke is the newest member)

Timeline: None since this is just an AU

AU: Luke and Zander don't know eachother but Luke then started to fall inlove with him, deeply. Deeply. And Jake is in the club.
(Basically, Yandere Luke AU).

P.S. Zander has an ex boyfriend.

Zanders P.O.V.

"So yea, then he took the dog and ran away." Hailey said, ranting about one of Bethanys classmates that she had to babysit.

"Like, can you believe this?! I can't imagine how it must be for her to have those...things... in her class."

"Mhm..." I nodded.
It wasn't like Bethany was an angel though.

We continued talking to eachother while we were walking to our lockers to get our things packed since school was over.

As we got to our lockers and opened them, I saw something that I didn't remember leaving there.

It was a letter. And there was written "For Zander Wickham" on it.

"What's that in your hand?"

"I don-"

"Give that here!" Hailey said as she snatched the letter from my hand.

When she saw it, she stood still like a statue, in shock, as some kind of akward atmosphere begane to grow.

Then she broked it, yelling out.
(Dw, she broke the atmosfere, not the letter.)

"MY LAME BROTHER GOT A LOVE LETTER?!"

I didn't even think it was a love letter before she said it. I thought that it was just a random letter I forgot about or that someone put me to tell me something else. I turned as red as a tomato because of the emberassment.

"C-can I have at back please?" I asked.
(I was about to type "pleass"😨)

"Uhhhh.... does my dorky brother have a secret admirer perphaps?"

"I... doubt It. And It's probably a girl, so don't get your hopes up."

"Can you atleast read it? Maybe you'll find out their gender! And maybe, if It's a he, you'll finally have a boyfriend!"

"Or maybe It's not EVEN a love letter!"

"JUST READ IT BEFORE I SMACK YOUR HOMOSEXUAL ASS TO THE GROUND!!!"

"...Okay." I said as I opened up the letter. It was packed really well.

______________________________________

I know that this not a good way to start a love letter. And yes, you read right, It's a love letter.
I want to talk you. I always did. But I don't have the courage to speak to you.
My heart skips a beat every time I see you. I can't get my off you. I love everything about you.
Your periwinkle eyes and your fluffy and purple hair are so beatiful.
YOU are so beatiful.
And I know that you don't feel the same way because you probably don't even know me, but I love you. Maybe I can continue to send letters so that we can get to know eachother better? I would be really greatful if you would continue to read my messages.

For Zander Wickham,
From a guy
_____________________________________

When I finished to read the letter, I was in shock. Why? Well: