😕Memories😕

This was requested by someone who did not desider to be named.

Type: Angst and Fluff (comfort)

Characters: The music club + The Wickham/Austin family

Timeline: Jake was still in the club and that Luke and Zander are dating.

TRIGGER WARNING!:
This story containes:

•Mention of mental/phisical abuse and self harm (ONLY MENTIONED)

•Sensitive topics

•Body dysmorphia (because of scars)

Hinted PTSD

•Scars

"Hello everybody!" The drummer said as soon as he took his steps into the music club.

"Woah hey Luke!" Said Sean.

"Feeling light hearted, huh?" Milly asked sarcastly.

"I guess so." Jake said with an extremly cochy voice.

Everyone cheered him. Except for his boyfriend. Zander. Which seemed to be drowning in his own thoughts. His eyes were empty.

"Hey Zan-"

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! Enough chit chat, let's get into practice!" The club president, which name was Hailey Austin, announched.

45 minutes later...

Zander POV:

"Alright so now-"

The bell rang.

"Oh well. I guess we all better go to class, be on your way now!" Hailey said.

As everyone got out of the room, Luke comed up to me and asked me something.

"What do you have now?"

"Physical Education."

"Oh, same! Are you gonna join the lesson?"

That question triggered me. I knew that if would've needed to join, then I would had to change infront of everyone. I didn't want them to judge me. But I knew that I needed to, since my P.E. grade was going low.

"Nah, I'll skip."
My mind beated me on time. It just keept getting worse and worse. I just felt ashamed of my body for how many scars It has.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yea! It's just fine, don't worry!"

Luke looked me in the eyes and took my hand as he dragged me into the bathroom.

"Zander, tell me what's wrong, please darling."

"L-Luke I-I told you! It's fine! I-"

"Zander, quit the act alredy, I know you're lying. Now please, tell what's wrong..."

"I'm-"

The bell rang, again.
(Bc they had to be in class)

I took advantege of the moment to run away. I don't know why did that. Maybe I just didn't want to answer his question.

After school...

Still Zanders POV:

School was over.

I still haven't see Luke from the "accident". God. I really am the worst fucking boyfriend someone could ask for.

I guess that would've had to walk home alone.