💜🩸Unexpected🩸🧡

Requested by: Avvcol
(Istg If you don't follow them I'll
I'll hide under your bed tonight
with Zander, Milly and
mother Rosy)

Type: Angst + Comfort/Fluff

Characters: Zander, Luke, Bethany and Hailey.

Timeline: None.

Trigger Warnings:

S3lf h4rm

Scars

•Su1cid4l thoughts

Crying/Screaming/Yelling

•Cursing

•Sensitive topics

No one's P.O.V.

Bethany was playing on the living room's floor, more like playing, she was drawing. It was her favorite thing to do, except for playing instruments with Hailey, her older sister. She was always up for It.

She was drawing her mom and her dad's wedding. For some reason, she always liked to draw It. Even though she wasn't even born when they got married.

After awhile, the doorbell rang.

"Who Is It?" Bethany asked, turning to face her teal haired sister, who was putting lip gloss.

"It's probably Luke. I told him to come to take care of you since I need to go to an event the school Is hosting.
I'll be back in a couple of hours." Hailey replied, which made Bethany jumping in exciment. She hasn't seen him in ages!

(By ages she means 2 days.)

She then remembered something. Zander was alredy home. Why could had he taken care of her? That question kept rambling inside her head. Until, of course, she blurt It out.

"Wait... but what about Zandy?" The lavender haired girl said. No answer.
"Sissy-" interrupted by the older sister opening the door and greeting an autumn haired boy. Luke Peterson.

"Hey Luke! How are you doing?" She asked. If you would've asked Bethany, she would've told you that Hailey was acting weird.

"I'm fin-"

"LUKEY!!" Bethany yelled, jumping onto him.

"Oh! Hey Bethy!" He replied, catching her. They had a really strong bond together. They could've fooled you into thinking they were sibling or relatives!

"I'm sorry guys, but I gotta go!" Hailey said.

"Oh! Where are you going?" Asked Luke.

"To the school's event!" Replied Hailey. Just then, Bethany realized how elegantly Hailey was dressed. She looked amazing in It.

 She looked amazing in It