❤🔪Secret admirer (pt.2)🔪❤

If you want informations about this story, then go see the previous chapter.

!TRIGGER WARNING!:

SA (and mention of It)

•Mention of toxic relationship

"Todays practice went so smoothly! And Luke, you did so good!" Said the club president.

"Oh! Thank you, Hailey! I really appreciate it!" The new drummer said, then turning to face the pianist, Zander Wickham.

"So... uhm... Zander, right?" He asked, slightly embaressed. His mind was trying to fight against his heart, which was about to get out of Lukes body from the extreme amount of beats.

"Do you... want to be my boyf- I MEAN- friend?" He asked.

"Oh well... I mean, sure, but... why me?" Questioned Zander.

"Well... because you seem like a really nice guy!"

Zanders heart skipped a beat. He didn't know If It was because of the shock or for... something... else.

"Uh... uhm... o-ok. I'll befriend you." He said, blushing from emberassment.
(Or maybe... from again... something else... 😋🏳️‍🌈...)

"Oh, really?! Thank you!" Luke said, lightly smiling.

Seeying Luke slime made Zanders heart beat faster and faster. He didn't know why or how. It just did. But he didn't mind it.

Four weeks later...

Zanders P.O.V.

School was over. Fucking finally. For all these days I kept getting those love letters from that anomynous guy. It felt weird and confusing, but everytime I had a rough day at school, those letters always cheered me up.

As I walked to my locker, I started to think about something.

That 'something' was Luke.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I started developing feelings for him ever since I meet him.
(LUKE!!! WE HAVE GOOD NEWS🤭!)

I love his comforting smile. I love his golden eyes which glow under the sun. I love his fluffy autumn hair. I love his giggle. I love his kindess. I love his face. I lov-

"Hey, Zanderrrr!!!" I heard as I turned around to see Luke running in my direction.

"L-Luke?!" I said as he got in front of me.

"Hey Zander! I'm sorry If I scared you." Luke said, lightly smiling.

"But I wanted to ask If you would've liked to walk home... together?"

"Oh uhm... I would love to!"

"Really?! Oh alright then let's get going!"

"Oh well I need to take my stuff from my locker. I need to do my homework when I get home."

"Alright then! I'll wait for you at the entrance of the school!"

"O-okay..."

'HE'S SO SWEET OMFG! HE REALLY DOES CARE ABOUT ME!' I thought to myself as I started to pack up my things.
Luke is so kind, sweet, gentle, beatiful,ecc...

Things I'm not...

While I was packing up my things, I slightly noticed a letter.

'Maybe It's from the boy who sent me the love letter... I should probably read it.' I said as I started to take a closer look. It didn't look like It was packed up by the "love letter guy", yet I still wanted to read It.