"Baby." Father Xu smiled and hugged Xu Fan.

Xu Fan raised his face and asked, "My dad, where is my eldest dad?"

Mother Xu replied, "It's in the hospital."

"What are you doing in the hospital?"

"Take care of your brother in the hospital."

Xu Fan still asked, "What about my sister?"

"No sister, but a brother."

Xu Fan opened his watery eyes and asked, "Why is it a younger brother and not a younger sister?"

Mother Xu smiled and said, "Silly child, because it's your younger brother, and your father's belly is your younger brother, don't you like it?"

No sister - Xu Fan lowered his head and said nothing, tilted his head to look at Da Ni'er with pigtails. He still likes his sister more, and he likes her more. He carried a schoolbag into the yard, looking very disappointed.

The next day, when Father Xu and Mother Xu took Xu Fan to the hospital to see Xu Zhao and the Siwazi, Mother Xu deliberately held the Siwazi to Xu Fan, who was a small red lump with a wrinkled face, like a small child. old man.

Xu Fan was startled, turned around and hugged Father Xu's leg.

Mother Xu asked curiously, "Sanwazi, what's wrong?"

Xu Fan rubbed his little face against Xu's father's leg.

Mother Xu said again, "What's the matter? This is my younger brother. Did you choose the name Siwazi?"

Xu Fan remained silent.

Mother Xu shouted, "Sanwazi, don't you like your brother?"

"Brother is so ugly." Xu Fan's emotions seemed to have accumulated to a certain extent, and he cried with a "wow": "Don't need my brother, my brother is so ugly and scary, like a monster."

Father Xu: "..."

Mother Xu: "..."

Cui Dingchen: "..."

Even Xu Zhao, who was lying on the bed, was sweating. This is probably the so-called "ugly cry". He is still very weak now, so he ignored Xu Fan and fell asleep again after a while. He eats and sleeps like this every day. Yes, the fourth child will be full moon soon, and the whole family is happy.

Only at this time did Xu Zhao realize that since Xu Fan was "ugly crying" by Siwazi, he could avoid Siwazi if he could. Bring my brother's bottle", "Sanwazi, get two pieces of paper for my brother" and so on, he handed it to the adults and ran away.

Xu Zhao was very worried, looked at Cui Dingchen and said, "What should I do?"

Cui Dingchen asked back, "What should I do?"

"Xu Fan doesn't like Siwazi."

"I don't like it, I was scared."

"Then what should I do?" Xu Zhao frowned.

Cui Dingchen smiled and flattened Xu Zhao's "Chuan" brow, and said, "No hurry, I fell in love after a while. My parents, my mother, and my brother also wanted a sister at the beginning. When I was born, not only did they both Not very happy, after a while, it was me who hurt the most."

Xu Zhao asked incredulously, "Is that so?"

Cui Dingchen nodded.

Xu Zhao was still quite worried, worried that the relationship between the two sons was not good. Every day, he changed ways to let Xu Fan get close to Siwazi. Xu Fan refused. At the end of the new year, Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen were busy again.