Chapter 10 epilogue 

AN
So this is probably going to be a short and sweet ending, so make sure you read it to the end. Don't forget the vote and review, and thanks for reading my story...

Epilogue

It has been several years since the rowdy ruff boys had this band. Boomer had turned to the side of good info, alongside the Powerpuff girls...

The professor officially adopted Boomer as one of his own and was now proud to call him a son. The girls at first were a bit hesitant but soon treated Boomer liked. He was their brother...

As for the other two rowdy, ruff boys brick officially the sound Boomer, and started to take his abuse out on his only brother butch. The green cloud boy eventually got tired of his brother's abuse and insults and left as well.. he knew that he would never see his brother again, and just decided to skip to city Ville.

Brick was now left all alone in the reminders of Fuzzie Shack. The only one at fault for this was him because he would always be mean to his older brothers and they were the only family he had.. finding that boring for the red-clad boy, and he deeply missed his brothers.

Brick had decided to move back in with him, and butch went to go live with Mojo JoJo after seeing that City's builder, did not welcome him either. Neither of the two rowdy ruff boys had a good life, just like their youngest brother Boomer...

Although they would still be brothers by creation, they had officially stopped crime completely. Boomer went to school and got some education and tutoring.. teachers found out that Boulmer had a learning disability, as well as an intellectual disability dyslexia, as well as dyscalculia. The young boy was able to get help. Thanks to the school system he was able to graduate alongside the Powerpuff Girls...

Narrator
So once again, Thursday is saved, thanks to the Powerpuff Girls in Boomer.