Chapter 6 secrets

The next morning, all four girls woke up and brushed their teeth to get ready for school. Today was going to be Bailey's first day of school and the Power Puff girls were going to make sure that Bailey had a wonderful first day...

The professor had packed everyone's lunches and even bought a special lunch box for Bailey. He packed each surprise lunch with the favorite foods of each girl.. after grabbing their backpacks and lunchboxes the girls flew off to Pokédex kindergarten.

At school

The fourth power kids soon reached their destination, and Ms. Kim was waiting at the front door to greet everyone.

" Good morning girls! I see that you've brought a new friend with you! " greeted Miss Keene as the girls floated through the door.

" This is Bailey and she will be new to us for a little while," explain bubbles to Miss Kane. Bailey just shrugged and followed the girls inside their classroom...

Each girl sat at their table and got their notebooks and pencils out. It was the first time that Boomer stepped into a school, especially with the other kids, his age.. of course, he had to act like a girl, so the Powerpuff Girls wouldn't get suspicious, but at the same time, he enjoyed the thought of going to school. Ms. Kim had taught everyone math, as well as reading and writing.. they had drawing time as well as circle time. Soon it became recess and lunch time..

Because it was a half day at school the kids would have recess as well as lunch before going home for the day. Bailey went to find the Power Puff girls to see if she could sit with them.. blossom was under her favorite tree reading one of her books. Wow, Buttercup was on the blacktop playing basketball with Mitch and a few other boys...

While trying to locate bubbles, Boomer noticed two figures in the bushes and found his brother spying on him.

" What are you doing here??" Ask the boomer nervously.

" We're just seeing how you're getting along with the power puff girls and if you found any secrets of theirs yet?" Butch replied while staring at his brother.

" Don't get too close to those girls because you are on a mission to destroy them. Not be friends with them.," Brick warned as he was turning away to fly off.

Before Boomer couldn't even reply to any of his brothers, he eventually found bubbles walking towards him.

"Do you want to come to have lunch with me, Bailey?? I'm just going to the benches over there to eat my lunch that the professor had packed me," at the bubbles, where, as she was pointing to the bench across the playground.

Bubbles then flew over to the bench, and Bailey followed suit. They both packed their lunch boxes and found secret goodies inside that the professor had packed them.. bubbles had gotten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich along with Chito puffs and a box of apple juice. Bailey looked in her lunchbox and also found a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some ruffle chips and a cookie.. she also had gotten some milk in a carton.

Boomer loved Chito puffs, and he didn't much care for ruffles. Then bubbles soon I asked him a question that he never thought he would say yes to...

"Do you want to switch my Chito puffs for your ruffles?? I don't like these orange chips much because they make too much of a mess," she asked while handing the chips out to her.

Bailey soon picked up her ruffle chips and gave them to bubbles while she gave her the Chito puffs. They also decided to swap a few other items in their lunch boxes and just laughed along.. boomer thought. He never would have this much fun at his school and kind of wished that he could go every day with the power puff girls...