Chapter 1 prologue 

Disclaimer
Make sure to read everything in the summary. The story goes out to the fans who ship bubbles and Boomer... I own nothing, but the story plot line and my imagination. Enjoy.

Narrator
The city of Townsville, where everything is very chaotic. Crime never sleeps in this city and every villain is out to destroy our young heroines and cause chaos.. thankfully, the citizens of Townsville are very grateful to have their young superheroes fighting and protecting their city. Ah yes, the Powerpuff Girls.! Speaking of the girls looks like something is happening over there... why don't we check it out shall we??!

It was another quiet day in Townsville or at least so we thought. As the camera viewpoints to a left angle, we spot the young heroines finding their toughest villains yet.. of course, every villain will give the girls a run for their money, but none of them are as strong as these young boys right here. Not even the Beatles will stand a chance with these young boys...

Some will say that their creation was an accident. Some will say that those young boys are mistakes and deserve to not be born.. others will just run away and fear every time they spot them or come in contact with them. Of course, these three always love to cause destruction, but only to have fun.. that is when it comes to blowing up buildings and beating people for fun.

Their main reason, however, is to destroy the Powerpuff Girls and tell this very day. These three boys still have not yet fulfilled either of their creator's wishes... created in a prison, toilet and revived by the evil, devil himself. These three boys are known as the rowdy ruff boys...

What is studying in a beautiful city now? Lacey is with skyscrapers with broken windows.. many buildings have dents and are in cracks. Trees have been tipped over in cars were destroyed.. another epic battle of the sexes was happening in Townsville as we came across the Powerpuff girls, and the rowdy ruff boys once again in combat.

Brick pushed blossom into a brick wall, and he used his fire breath to cause her severe burns. Blossom shouts back with her. I laser and singed the top of his head destroying a part of his head in the process.. the red-clad boy was indeed not happy about that at all, and he began to have a more burning rage to destroy his female counterpart.

" You destroyed, my hat... how dare you...? Since you wanna play rough girly, then I will destroy something valuable of yours...." he yelled with anger as he was firing, his lasers to destroy the pink-clad girl's hair bow, which sat upon her head with pride and dignity, and.

Brick and Blossom both cherished, their headgear like they would never cherish any other object. Just like the brick hat, the blossom's bow was also born with her and will stay with her until the day. She disappears from the world for good.. she clenches her bow with terror, and stares daggers at her male counterpart. She had to plan things out carefully, otherwise, everything could take a left turn. Unfortunately for her, she didn't have enough time to plan anything because Brick was getting ready to charge an energy ball dead at her.

Blossom immediately gathered all the energy that she could and dashed away from her male counterpart before he could hit her with his energy ball. She increased her speed as she flew well, dodging fireballs that were being aimed directly at her.. there was only one thing that Blossom cared about, besides not dying or getting destroyed in the hands of villains. She needed to find her sisters to regroup and finish off the battle...

Meanwhile, with the greens

Butch and Buttercup were fighting combat-style across town. Just like each other, they did not have any special talents. Butch could create force fields, but Buttercup could do thunderclaps. Unlike their sisters and brothers, the greens didn't have much of any special powers to call their own. Instead, they stick to punching and kicking and wrestling while fighting with some of their powers that they could have in common such as laser beams or super screams.