haunted lands

~Nathan~

She wasn’t here! I planned this all out I knew her mate would go to my pack making sure she would stay here. I growled and pushed one of the women against the door. “where is ruby!” I growled. She said nothing. I punched her having her fall to the ground  “where is Ruby!!” I roared at them. *BANG* I howled in pain as I hit the ground. I looked over my shoulder at the human I hit she had a gun in her hands and shot me in the leg. “I wouldn’t move to much silver bullets. The silver will go into your blood stream.” I stopped moving bitch! I growled and she pointed the gun at the rogues ready to pounce. “move and you each get a bullet!”

she stated they stopped and I watched as Jenna moved over to the human’s side and growled. “we have to go now..” she stated I smirked. “you ladies aren’t going anywhere. Bring me the pack doctor now!” I growled as Jenna pulled Faith behind her. When did that bitch get a gun? She still held the gun. I glared at her,  Sam Hoss stepped forward and growled. The rogues all exited the room as the women banded together. “sorry but our pack doctor was killed by you. So your shit out of luck their.” The other human stated I could tell she was mated. I growled and Jenna pulled her behind her saying “Anna Loca was the pack doctor.” Once again that woman was haunting me.

I growled and leaned on the wall. Oliver walked in and said “the men are going to scout the area for you mate.” Jenna barked saying “she’s not his mate!” I hit her before she finished her words. He looked at me and I stated “go on! Patrol! This is my land now!” he turned walking out. I looked at the women before me and asked “where is she?” Jenna growled and said “we don’t know.” Samantha growled as well.

They would die for her… stupid females.  I limped over to the chair and sat down. I looked at these women they were all together in one group she-wolves in front humans in middle. She was looking at me, the human with the gun she looked as if I was scum to her. As if she would kill me if she could. “what’s your name…” I asked looking at her. “Faith something you lack.” She stated.

“don’t think just cause you shot me means you can kill me.” I stated she smirked and said “don’t think cause I’m human that I can’t.” he glared she was a cocky little bitch. “where is Ruby?” the mated human looked at me and said “she ran away.” Her eyes told me she was telling the truth. Why would she leave.

“why?” I asked. Sam and Jenna stood their ground before me not an ounce of fear was on their faces. A rogue walked in and said “we found pack houses it looks like they were live in not too long ago but ran out when we arrived.” The girls looked at each other “where their women in that house?” I asked with a growl. They didn’t answer. “where their women in that house!!” I roared.

They didn’t even flinch.

~Ruby~

The women all stayed on the farther side of the beach. “keep quiet and stay here they can’t find this place unless they know about it.” They all nodded and one women with her son stepped forward and said “thank you alpha.” I nodded and turned walking back onto the path. I did the first step I took the females not in view to a safe place. I’m next going to pick off the rogues one by one.

I had to only take the ones that were alone at the time. Kill them quick until only Nathan was left. That’s all I had to do. Then Nathan would be taken out. I crept through the bushes in wolf form. As I walked along the path, I saw two rogues far enough apart that I could take. I quickly ran out and grabbed one by the throat and pulled severing it’s vocal cords. Then I ran to the next. I did the next as well then I went back to the first and pulled his head once I heard the pop I knew he was done. Then I went back to the second.

I ducked back into the bushes.

~Asher~

I had one Rogue and swung my paws and we were jaw to jaw trying to get a clean shot of the throat. As I made contact with his stomach I felt the rip with my claws. As I fought with him I kept fighting I wanted my mate to be safe I wanted to protect her. She was in danger and I put her there. I growled at the male before me as he hit the ground. I turned and raced towards the next. Every male was in a battle. I needed to fight I need to get to my mate.

~Jango~

I finished my killed and panted for breath. I looked around the sun was setting now. ‘Anna please protect the girls at home… guide me there.’ As if answering my prayer I saw a light in the forest ahead of me.

'Jango… hurry…'

I could hear her voice again.

'I’m going ahead to get to the girls!'

I stated as I ran past the tunnel and headed racing ahead.

'thank you Anna'

I prayed.

~Ruby~

I tackled my fifth rogue but there was still like fifty to go. I ducked under a fallen log as a rogues raced by saying “our numbers are dropping like flies what’s going on here!” he shouted as his friend ran behind him. “this land is haunted it’s gotta be! I mean what can take five rogues in five minutes!!” they ran through the forest and out. Seven down forty eight to go.