plan

~Ruby~

It’s been a week since Asher and I have been dating. I’m more comfortable with him than anyone I’ve ever been with. He’s a sweet heart. “Ruby..” I heard him whisper in my ear. We didn’t have school it’s Saturday so why is he trying to wake me up? “Ruby…” I groaned and turned away from his voice. “Ru… come on baby. You gotta wake up.” He whispered right next to my ear. He’s been calling me Ru for a few days now it’s his nickname for me. I kind of like it. Or sometimes he says… “Come on my little gem.” He whispered.

I smiled and opened my eyes. I love when he says that. “come on.” He said leaning over me. “why it’s Saturday.” I asked he smiled and said “I know but I’m stealing you for the day it’s a surprise.” I smiled and shook my head no. “lock me in my room for the day instead.” He chuckled and said “no can do.” He leaned over me and pressed his lips to mine. “now get up.” He said pulling away. I sighed and sat up. “alright fine.” He smiled and sat up on the bed. “change into something easy..” he stated I laughed he always joked about stuff like that. He walked out after giving me another kiss. I smiled and he walked out the door no doubt waiting in the hall.

~Nathan~

I had my plan I ordered Jenna to do as I say. She is invited to a wedding in about three weeks Ruby’s human friend Brook is marrying Hank the beta so that means she will be there. At the wedding I will get her alone and mark her. She will be mine wither she likes it or not. I will have my mate and Asher will not take what is mine. Jenna will take me as her date and she is ordered by my command to never speak a word of this I do not want them to know I am coming. That way Ruby will not suspect me.

I sat at my desk as Gracie brought me lunch. “how are things love?” she asked since the fight her face has four large scars on it going across her face diagonally. She is no longer appealing to me but I cannot undo a marking so I am stuck with this thing. I nodded and said “fine now leave.” She walked out just as she came. She hasn’t been faithful to me anyways. She’s baring another wolfs pups. Apparently she’s not as repulsive to my stupid pack. They still wish to sleep with the Luna and have her bare their child.

I refuse to touch that anymore. They can have her to please her all they want. All I can do is wait for the wedding day and I will take the beautiful, rare, wolf shifting Ruby into my pack. She will be a fine mate for me. I will take her here and if I have to I will force her to bare my pups. I will have a strong pup no matter what it takes.

~Ruby~

“can I open them now?” I asked as Asher led me along. “no, now stop asking.” He stated I giggled as he led me along. “come on one peek.” I asked he groaned and said “no stop asking.” He chuckled as he said that. I smiled and he picked me up saying “it’s getting a little bumpy here I don’t want you to fall.” I smiled and he carried me along. I rested my head on his chest. Brook was getting married in three weeks exactly one month for us. I wasn’t going to have Asher mark me at her wedding I didn’t want to go into heat there so I decided to have him mark me after. I had no doubts in my mind about this man, he was the greatest thing in my life.

He walked for a while then suddenly Asher stopped. “ready?” he asked as he set me on my feet. I felt earth nothing different. “yeah what’s the big surprise?” I felt him remove the blind fold. I blinked my eyes open and gasped… before me was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. It was a field with picnic basket in the middle. Around the blanket were little candles shinning about. On the blanket was a basket with two lilies on it. I looked up at him and he said “you strike me as a lily girl.” I hugged him and said “it’s beautiful.”

He chuckled and said “I thought you might like it.” We walked over to the blanket. “this is just part one.” I sat on the blanket as he walked over to a large willow tree that had the leave touching the ground like a giant curtain. He moved the leaves and I gasped there behind the willow was a small pond big enough for us to swim in. He smiled and said “open the basket.” I did seeing chocolate covered strawberries with sparkling water, some sandwiches and two bathing suites. I smiled at him. “your so sweet you know that?” he shrugged and sat on the blanket. “I thought you would like it.” He stated. I hugged him and gave him a kiss.

He kissed back and then asked “what do you want to do first? Swim? Eat? Or dessert?” I smiled at him and said “how about swim then dessert?” he shrugged and I walked over to the willow with my bathing suit. There on the willow were two towels set up like a changing area. Aww. He even thought of that. I changed and walked out in seeing him already changed. I dove into the water and he jumped in after me. We swam and kissed for a while until he pulled me against him and started to kiss my neck.

~Nathan~

I groaned in discomfort as I felt a slight pain in my chest. She was enjoying something once again. I only felt this when she was with him. I growled she was causing me pain. Stupid bitch how dare she… well no matter come three weeks she will be mine. Then I shall get two packs under my control, her being Jango’s successor, not to mention my beta back and my mate. It was a win all around. Who knew I would be so lucky. I smirked then more pain. He wasn’t marking her yet it only caused me discomfort. I shook my head she could have her little fling all she wanted but she will be mine. I smirked thinking about my teeth sinking into that smooth skin. It made my mouth water. I couldn’t wait for it, she would have no choice but to follow me forever.

[author's note: this is the last post for today I'll update more tomorrow. hope you all enjoy. leave a comment please and let me know what you think.]