after school welcome

[author's note: the two songs in this part are not mine they belong to the artiest that sung them.]

The teacher walked in saying class was done Jango pulled his shirt back on and walked over to me on the step up machine. “hey red come on.” I got down and he led me to the girls locker room. “seeya around red.” He stated leaning on the wall by the door. I walked into the locker room and he walked away. I changed into my normal clothes and walked out of the locker room seeing Jango across from the door changed and Tony by the door he grabbed my arm and pulled me away asking “are you ok? Did he touch you?” I hit him upside the head and said “I would have screamed when he did moron.” Tony shrugged and we walked down the hall leaving Jango behind. As we walked a guy pushed between us and I watched him walk away. He walked over to Jango who nodded and gave him a high five.

I rolled my eyes and Tony grabbed my elbow, he pulled me along to the next class. Good thing I was paying attention to where we were going otherwise would have walked into three different walls. “Tony slow down.”

Tony finally stopped I felt his hand tighten in mine. “Tony calm down.” I stated he looked pissed  he took a deep breath and said “sorry.” We walked into class and sat in our seats. As we relaxed in class Tony talked with me about his friends and who he thought was good people for me to know. I just ignored him. I didn’t need advice on friends as I sat there the class filled up I didn’t see Jango anywhere but I did see two guys wearing leather jackets and one was Hank.

He nudged his head my way and I smiled back. As the teacher walked in she started up the class I wasn’t really paying attention I was more of thinking about what was going on. I just got here and this Jango guy seemed to be all over me. Maybe he was a major player and just wanted to get into my pants. Maybe he actually liked me? Nagh.. the teacher spun around shouting “HANK GREYSTONE YOU THROW ANOTHER PAPER BALL AT MISS HODDLY AND YOUR GONNA GET A WEEKS WORTH OF DETENTION!” I looked over my shoulder and he crossed his arms. He pouted and the teacher continued class. He then pointed at the paper balls on the ground. I rolled my eyes and picked one up I unraveled it and opened it seeing a note. ‘want to hang out?’ I looked back over at him and shook my head no.

The bell rang and I walked out with Tony as we walked to the car. We reached the house in no time as we pulled up I saw cars all lined up in front of the house. Tony smiled and said “oh yeah mom’s throwing a celebration of you coming to stay here.” I smiled and we walked into the house. The whole house was packed as was the back yard. I walked up the stairs and changed into short shorts and a tank top. Aunt May came in saying “oh honey you look beautiful.” I smiled and she pulled me down stairs and out to the back yard. I saw my old friends all around. They ran over to me and we all hugged. As we hugged I heard “so you know my girl huh?” I turned seeing Hank. Brooke my friend laughed and said “oh right Ruby this is my boyfriend Hank.” I nodded and he pointed over to the forest I saw Jango there watching us.

I rolled my eyes and Brook pulled me to the Karaoke stand and put on ‘take a chance’ by Abba one of our favorite songs I laughed as  Faith went on my right side as the song stated we started to sing. As we sang the guys started to chance “take a chance, take a chance, take a chance chance.”

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line, Honey I'm still free, Take a chance on me

 If you need me, let me know, gonna be around, If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down,  If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown

 Honey I'm still free, Take a chance on me,  Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie,  If you put me to the test, if you let me try

Take a chance on me,  (That's all I ask of you honey),  Take a chance on me