wolf form

[author's note: ok so i have a picture of Ruby in wolf form on the side so please let me know what you think guys. leave a comment.]

~Tony~

I watched as Ruby was on the lawn her body convulsing as her bone popped in and out of place. That was really painful when I went through it but she looked like was just uncomfortable. Was feeling the rejection really that bad? If it was how did she go through it I wanted to die during my shift. It was just the afternoon as he body kept the convulsion going nonstop. She was strong. I had no idea Ruby was this strong.  She was laying there as he bones popped in and out of place. You ever see a bone out of place. You can see it sticking out with the skin stretched out around it. It’s a gross thing to see. I watched as her knees popped out and in again. She had her face scrunched up in discomfort.

~Jango~

Night fell and Ruby still was thrashing in her shifting. It would last all night, she didn’t make a sound no cry of pain, no screams, not even a whimper. She just let it happen it was like she was fighting all the pain she was in. I watched as she thrashed back and forth by morning she would be in wolf form. Tony sat on the ground as did all the pack we wanted to see what Ruby’s wolf looked like we were all curious. Would it be white, black, brown, grey there were many kinds of wolves but I wanted to know what would happen to her red streaks? As the night went on her body did not continued to shift and un-shift. She was still not making a sound. As she was in pain Anna stayed far enough away that when she shifted she wouldn’t harm any of us. Suddenly I heard her groan then she got onto her knees. She started to pant. This wasn’t possible she was shifting early. What was she a super wolf?

~Ruby~

The pain stopped and I felt my body popping into shape I knew what was happening. I was shifting the pain was gone now. As I felt my body taking the wolf shape I growled as I saw my hands turn to paws. The fur grew out and covered my new paws. White that’s the color of my paws… I looked behind me at my tail. The bottom was white but above it was two colors, it went black, red, black. What kind of wolf did I look like? I sat down and looked at Tony his mouth was hanging open, I looked to Alpha Jango he looked like Tony now that I looked around everyone was looking at me like that. The girls were starring as if I was the cutest thing that ever seen. What did I look like? I barked at Tony and he snapped out of it that Anna shouted “you’re the cutest thing!!” I tilted my head to the side confused and she ran up to me hugging me around the neck. “OH MY GOSH!! YOUR SO CUTE!!”

I slipped out of her hold and looked at Jango. He chuckled and said “hang on.” He took out his phone and took a picture of me. “alright I’ll show you when you shift back.” I nodded and he turned to Hank. “go run with her for a couple hours.” He nodded and I watched as Hank shifted into a grey wolf. He smiled a wolf grin

'come on pup'

His voice echoed in my head.

'so that’s the wolf link I always wondered about that.’ He chuckled and led me along. We ran through the forest as fast as my paws could carry me.

~Jango~

I was in shock. She was the most amazing wolf I ever seen. Her face, belly, legs and the bottom of her tail were pure white, while her head and some of her body was a ruby red, the top of her ears were black as was the middle of her fur and the tip of her tail, the red was in the middle of her tail top her shoulders, her head, the middle of her back, her white face was a red triangle shape, she was the cutest wolf we ever did see. She looked like a little red riding hood in wolf from. Her nose wasn’t black like most wolves it was pink like a pups. It was the rarest wolf I’ve ever seen. She still had her golden hazel brown eyes. I sat at the counter with Anna. “can you believe that she shifted faster than any wolf I have ever seen not to mention how cute she is!” I chuckled. “your acting like she’s a real dog and your new puppy.” She smiled at me saying “well she is so cute in her wolf form I mean she’s adorable!” I laughed my Luna was nuts.

~Ruby~

I walked into my room as the sun rose above. I was so tired. The shifting process was exhausting. I laid on my bed and curled into my pillow letting my sleep take over. My new pack kept saying how cute I was as a wolf I have yet to know what I look like. I let sleep take over until I heard “morning little red.” I growled and opened my eyes turned to the door. “it’s night time to me.” He chuckled and said “ok.” He shut my door and I laid back down. “night!” he shouted from the other side of the door. Sleep…..

Thank god.

I woke around noon and walked out of my room as I walked down stairs in a new pair of hugging jeans and a black tank top. I reached the kitchen seeing three guys from the pack with Tony. “hey Ruby!” they greeted. “what’s up?” I asked. They shrugged saying “nothing.” They each had a plate of food. As I walked into the room two guys moved over giving me room to sit. As I sat down the guys all were talking about my fur. “you were adorable! I mean come on who wouldn’t like that fur coloring.” I gave up and asked “what do I look like!” they all chuckled and pulled out their phones. There on the screen was my wolf I think. I was so freaking cute! “oh my gosh is that me?” I asked they just nodded and said stated “I’m so cute!” Tony chuckled and said “you sure are and I think little red is forever my nickname for you.” The guys all nodded. I guess the whole pack is gonna end up calling me little red anyways. I smiled at them and they asked “wanna go for a run?” I nodded and was out the door in seconds. As I ran out the door I shifted and was in the forest before they new it.

'oi slow down little red!’

I heard all of them calling I slowed down and waited for them to catch up. As soon as they were in sight I was off again.