Chap 9

Kyles pov

The bell rings and we still just stand at the lockers waiting for bebe. I need to get home to look after ike since ma and dad are going to this Jewish thingy. I forgot what it was about but I know is something to do with jews. I didn't go because ma said that some Jewish people hate gays and it wouldn't be a good idea.

I don't know how they'd be able to tell I'm gay just from looking at me but it's also the fact that my dad doesn't really like gays, but he's stuck around for my mum and ike. doesn't really effect me because he's never around to be honest. he's always doing cases and stuff.

He doesn't make any homophobic slurs but he doesn't let me go to the synagogue as much anymore.

"Hey ken,"

"Hm?"

"Do you think everyone in South Park knows I'm gay?" He shrugs

"Why do you care anyway?"

"Well I get weird looks on the street and my dad says that all the Jews in the town know I'm gay so..."

Kenny puts his arm around my shoulders and smiles "just ignore your dad kyle,"

"Yeah! That's what I do!" Rebecca says making me laugh.

"LIZZIE! I haven't seen you all day!" Rebecca says running over to liz and hugging her kissing her again and again and again. whenever I see them together it makes me think that me and Stan could've been like that.

I don't think we would've though, since we don't have as much entertain as Rebecca and there is a straight line between me and Stan when it comes to dominance. I'm the bottom, he's the top.

In Rebecca's relationship it really doesn't matter. that's what she says. even though she'd like to top when they do the deed there always switching between dominance.

"Now, where the fuck is bebe?!"

"Hey." She says making me and kenny jump. she laughs

"Funny, we were just talking about you!"

"I know. I was waiting patiently to make my move."

"So we could've left ages ago?!"

"Kinda. well! Let's go!" she grabs mine and kenny arms as we walk out of school with Rebecca and liz behind us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER THE GOOD STUFF HAPPENS

WEVE BEEN WAITIN FOR SOME STYLE ACTION

AND ITS FINALLY GONNA HAPPEN!!

Should I update straight away or tommorow? Or maybe the day after.

CYA LATER NERDZ