XXII : missin something

Start from the beginning

"Irmina."

"Hm?" Irmina checking her corners before making a turn out of the street and head for the bar.

"Give me time."

"For?" Irmina questioned, turning to Natasha as the car come to a stop at the red light.

"For loving you. Let me in."

"I don't know, Natasha." Irmina whispered, her walls barely standing up as she looked back to the road with Natasha scanning her face for any sign.

Irmina stayed silent, giving it a thought because a life with the Russian never sound better. But for some reason she felt guilty. Guilty of loving another. Guilty of experience this while her brothers didn't. Guilty of having this when she took it away from so many. A hint of vulnerability flashed in her eyes while she stared at the road before stepping on the pedal.

"I—" Irmina paused, taking a breather "—you really have to me make realise and you will hate it."

Natasha had a smirk on her face after hearing Irmina. She had always wanted her ever since they came across during one another with that douchebag of a target. It was only a matter if Natasha wanted her as a friend or a lover.

At this point, in the cooling car, she wanted Irmina as a lover. A wife.

"And give me time to even accept everything because I am guilty of a lot of things. And not now, maybe a couple of months."

"Aki give the green light. Months to sleep around and end ties? That's fine for me. I'll make you realise that you can't live without me."

Irmina chuckle, slowly parked the car effortlessly after seeing her soldiers waiting around. "Of course she did. Let me get the door. And I'll be waiting."

"No I got it."

"You will be treated like a princess, Princess."

Adelaide scoffed as Irmina got out of the car, unbelievably flexing her money. Irmina shrugged while the rest hit excitement with the new car. Mercedes S-Class. It was quite expensive but to Irmina it was good enough. Adelaide looked over to Marlene and they smirked, seeing that Irmina had just opened the door for Natasha.

"Your son?"

"With his grandmother."

"Not going to ask about the rest of us, Generallautenant?"

"Mäder, your brother is in Afghanistan. Your sister is in Berlin, studying and your parents at home. No girlfriend—Keller—"

"You don't have to get to the rest of us, Ma'am."

Irmina smirked before introducing Natasha to the group. And basically let them introduce themselves as she was called by a couple of cops. Irmina joked about being in trouble but they do have trouble with drunks inside the bar that they were supposed to go to celebrate. 

And the cops know Irmina is the best with bar fights.

Knocking them out to be arrested...

So whenever she is here, it's a blessing for their night. Make their job a little easier.

"I will be showing you that I am very good at bar fights." Irmina commented about herself. Natasha remembered that a couple of drunks are no match to her. Only her, Kaiser and Keller have seen her fighting skills. She took off her coat and the bar owner took it, giving her a glass of whiskey and a shot of something.

"Will you get this thugs out? Also get me their money. €128."

"That little?"

The owner shrugged with a smile while his server led the group to the corner table, still allowing them to see the entire, letting her drink as she thinks of trying not to kill so accidently. Irmina patted the two cops' back with a smile and they could finally breathe, with someone break a bottle. He charged at her with the spikey end and she lower herself at an angle, upper-cutting him easily.