Chapter 2

Elizabeth POV-

When I was a newborn vampire. I didn’t want to hurt my parents especially my twin. So I fled I fought the eager to turn back.

I was perched up in a tree when I saw seven vampires in black cloaks pass by. “I can’t believe where going to see Renesmee Cullen to see if she is still not dangerous, Aro.” I couldn’t see his face the hood covered it. ‘Was that the last name of that doctor that took care of my brother before he died? Carlisle Cullen or was it Collin?’ Okay I kept tabs on my brother until he died. “Surely Edward’s daughter is not dangerous.” My ears perked up. Could my brother still be alive? I followed them by jumping tree to tree. When we came to a three story house. A stench hit my nose, so horrible. I bit my lip so the hiss wouldn’t escape my lips.  I no test werewolves standing with vampire with golden eyes that when I saw him! My dear twin brother is alive!

A blonde man stepped forward when I looked closer it was Doctor Cullen! I smiled if it wasn’t for him my brother would not be alive.  “It’s so good to see you, my old friend!” Carlisle said with a smile.

The man in the front stepped forward.  ““I should say they same!” He smiled you could just see it through the cloak at a little girl that look a little like Edward and the woman standing next to him. Edward was holding the women hand. Then I remember a man say Edward’s daughter. I have a niece! And her name is Renesmee. I would really have to ask why they named her that.   “Your granddaughter is turning into a lovely lady!” I made my way through the trees so I was behind the Cullen’s.

“Isn’t she?” Carlisle smiled at Renesmee fondly. Renesmee smiled back.

“Edward? Is that really you?” Everyone’s eyes shot to me. The man in the black cloak smiled.  Edward turned around with a smile on his face. Edward stumbled forward. “Elizabeth?” He croaked he sounded like he would be crying, if he could. He walked closer.

“You remember me!” I sobbed in joy, but no tears came out.

“Of course I do!” Edward wrapped his arms around me. “How could I forget?” He poked my stomach and I giggled.

He grinned at me with the grin I always loved, which I laughed at. “You still have that silly grin!”

He smirked. “Actually no. I have not done my silly grin since we where fourteen and you---“He trailed off. Sadness and confusion was written all over his face. He didn’t know way I went missing. I pushed all the bad memories away. I had a bad experience and I want to forget it.  “But. . . Why?”

“Edward? Who is she?” The women I presume is his mate, asked and sounded ticked off. He laughed and shook his head. “Are you all serious? No!”

I was confused. “What?” I asked Edward.

“They think we where lovers.”

He smirked at me. I got wave nausea. It was so gross to even think about it. “Ewe! Gross!” I whined, pushing Edward away. “You guys are sick!” I hissed. “If I could I so would have puked by now.” At this which made him laugh harder.

“What am I not good looking?” Edward smirked

I glared at me. “Well. . .” I smiled. “Yeah. Since we twins and all. But I got the better looks.” At this he frowned and I poked my tongue out at him.

“Don’t make me grab that tongue.” Edward warned.

I no test everyone had gone silent. I went silent then looked at my twin. “Umm… are the in shocked or something?” I raised a perfect eyebrow at him.

His mate came up to him and slammed him against the tree. Edward looked in shocked.  His face was priceless! I bit my cheek trying not to laugh.  “Edward!” She hissed at Edward. “How come you never told me you had a sister!? A twin!”

“Ooo. You’re in trouble Eddie!’ I smirked at him using the nickname I gave him.

He glared at me. “Shut it Izzie!” Edward hissed. That’s his nickname for me. I was just enjoying this!

“Leave her out of this!” His mate hissed. A huge man in a lighter color cloak chuckled.  “Why?! Where your family!” The tree cracked probably breaking. There was the worst pain imaginable. Like I got stab right through my undead heart. Everyone was at my side. I was on the ground clutching my chest.

Everyone looked at a girl in a dark cloak. “Jane didn’t do it.” Edward said to them. “Are you alright?”

I in haled. I ignored my brothers question I only cared about one thing at the moment.  “Is the tree all right?” I was at the tree in the blink of an eye.

“Umm… Edward? Is your sister all right?” A big man with yellow eyes asked.

“I think she is mental!” Said a bigger guy than the other one, chuckled for which my twin glared at him glared at him.

Aro walked up to her. “Why are you concerned about the tree, my dear? And what happened over there?” He asked Elizabeth.

I sighed. “My gift is Life Inducement. If any living thing feels pain, if they get hurt or die when I’m around them I feel it.” I explained. I looked up to see there shocked faces. My twins’ mouth was hanging open. I laughed at him. “Close your mouth before a fly fly’s in.” He closed his mouth and smirked at me. I smiled at everyone. I stood up and walked over to the tree. I gently ran a finger over the tree bark. Your heard the tree crack going back into place then a bright light, only supernatural thing can see, flashed and then it was gone. I turned around and laughed at more shocked face. “Your better get use to it. I might be staying around for awhile. If you let me stay.” I looked a Doctor Cullen.

He smiled. “Of course your welcome to stay. Edward is like a son to me and that means you’re my daughter. You can stay as long as you like.” Mr. Cullen placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

Edward smiled his goofy grin. I bit my cheek trying not to laugh. “Looks like we have so coughing up to do.” He grabbed my hand pulling me towards the house.

“A hundred an ten years of caching up!” I sighed. “Where to begin.” I mumbled. Edward chuckled at me so did the others. Edward has been a vampire for a hundred an eight years; i went missing and turned into a vampire three years early so we have a lot of caching up to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upload?

Sorry it's a little short and boring!

I had to get this in!

Next Chapter will be longer!

I am thinking of her telling  family, incuding the Wolf Pack anf Volturi get to her about past!

What do you think?

What do you think happened?

Please Vote if you liked it! And Fan me if you like any of my stories!

It means a lot!

Comment Please!! :)

Thank you for reading! ~ $exyVolturiChick