Celebrations and Announcements

(There would be several different chapters and if it comes complete, ill put it in a separate book. Enjoy!)

Firey gazed across the dreamy beach. He smiled proudly, he admired Leafy. Four had assessed a challenge that you would be assigned with a dance partner, in which you would dance gracefully, like you would be floating with yourself and your partner, in the frigid clouds. Of course, since BFB ended, this is all just for the celebrations, and a small festival by the achievement Four had gained from one complete season. You didn't need to dance, you could sit at the sidelines, and do the limbo with your fellow contestants who have competed alongside you.

X hosted the limbo, because he was so daring to do it. He'd always wanted to do it, but never had a slight chance of fulfilling his dream of the limbo. He felt small enough for it, brave enough, and he felt so in love with it. Also, he wanted Four to be there, to see his achievement.

Balloony, Spongy, Loser, and Gelatin stayed on the sidelines, cheering for Spongy to get the limbo correct. Literally, it was all boys. Anyway, you can tell by the look of it that the couples paired up, Four not taking a slight glimpse. Firey danced with Leafy, Blocky with Taco, Woody with Teardrop since Woody had no frigid choice, Bubble with Lollipop, and Flower with Ruby. Four seemed satisfied with their choices, accepting them with not even a second thought.

"Wow, look how many friends there are!" X said, joyfully clapping his paws. He just loved friendship. "It seems that everyone has befriended each other over this magnificent season!"

Four's mood switched in a hurry. "Except for that Two predicament.." Four said, folding his arms and grumbling. X comforted him, giving him four fingers. Four slightly took a hint and simpered. "I hate Two..."

"Before the Dance begins," Four said, continuing straight after, motioning X to come over, "X and I have an announcement. We might go on vacation next week. To Yoyle City. X and I haven't visited Yoyle City yet, but we want you contestants to come along with us, too."

"Ruby suggested we use Freesmart. I promised her an entire cake after." Four said, confident.

Flower's attention was suddenly hooked. Flower motioned Ruby to come over, then she murmured, "How did he know about Freesmart? You told me you'd guard it with your life! So many times, almost every day. I was really sure he didn't!"

Ruby exhaled, then softly replied, "But he did know! Me, Leafy, and Lollipop were in the Freesmart, singing-"

Lollipop interrupted ruefully, just concentrating on enough of it, "Though I wasn't the one singing, they were. It was like my inferior nightmare." She let out a sassy, 'hmph', then crudely added, "I'd prefer making the music than humming the vocals."

Ruby bitterly grunted, then carried on. "Me and Leafy were chanting in the Freesmart, until Four ceased the Freesmart, sharply accusing us for trampling X's aloe vera."

Flower groaned, "Ruby, how in the gardener's soul did you break the laws of physics and the fabrics of the universe itself?"

Ruby shrugged unconvincingly, oblivious to the fact that Four announced to everyone, grinning, "Let this elaborate dance begin!"

(This is Chap. 1!