Back to school blues

Gelatin's POV:

The environment was cold, so we brought our jackets, and it was foggy. Likely because it's December. Today I walked with Donut and TD, but Lollipop went home earlier. The fog was very thick, so we had to squint to see 3feet ahead of us.

"Why does it have to be so foggy today, the day we are the most exhausted, PE? The day we have a test, today? Literally the only day Lollipop was sent home, it has to be this foggy?" I said, with annoyance in my voice. Teardrop shrugged, and Donut rolled his eyes.

The snow heavily trudged out of the clouds, while the grass was covered in snow. "And I have to admit, I'll have to work today!" Bagel looked at me, annoyed.

By later, my features were red, and my fingers were stiff. TD had already froze, so I carried her while Bagel carried me.

     My fingers were feeling like there was frostbite by the time we got home. We had gotten home around midnight. I walked up six flights of stairs then we got to our door. I used our key, 3457, to open it, and our apartment was actually was cleaner than when I left. I waved to Bagel, then closed the door behind me.

I set TD on the couch and caught my breath. Still frozen... I thought, scratching my head. I took a large sigh of exhaustion. Where's Lollipop, by the way?

Lollipop came out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her. She looked very tired, because she had seeping eye bags under her eyes and yawned. Then she opened her door and greeted Bubble. I don't know why they share a room, but who cares (me: I care)?

**********************************************************************************************************************
Teardrops POV:

IM COLD "hi cold I'm ."
Police I SWEAR TO GOD help me...
Anyone, please...

**********************************************************************************************************************
Lollipop's POV:

     Why can't you just snap out of your life, Lollipop? I thought to myself. Back to school is torture, it's like the blues of a Monday morning, because it is, dang it. I told Bubble my thoughts as I got dressed in the closet. "Bubble, am I keeping this alliance in control, or am I doing everything wrong?" I finally asked, feeling more depressed inside.

     Bubble had cyan hair with her eyes matching the color of her hair. Her eyes sparkled around me like the Fourth of July. Her clothes were light blue, and she had dark colored shorts. Her socks had small bubbles on them. Her hair was longer than mine, obviously. She had small bracelets along her wrists, beaded or just a hair tie.

     I came out of the closet with my usual outfit, my black laced necklace, with a long sleeved shirt under a T-shirt. I had a black uniform skirt and white socks. My hair was short, laid back behind my neck, dyed both dark and light purple, where the darker was top, and the ridges were dyed lighter.

     "These were your sisters, wear it, whether you like it or not! I wasn't the favorite child, my sister was." I said, my voice cracking into millions of directions.

I really shook my head, "I hated the thought of my family. My sister being the favorite as I, six years younger than her, was the maiden every day. They even nicknamed me "BadChild." And I never thought I would survive this long, but I did."

     Bubble's mouth opened, but she said nothing. Her features stayed still, she dug into her shorts with her fingertips, and her mouth collapsed downward, still closed. Tears suddenly gotten to her eyes then clouded them like they were the snow clouds, and she whimpered as if she was a pup.

     "I-I don't th-think you're doing anything wrong!" She stuttered, tears forming quickly and dropping, like tiny waterfalls.

     Bubble kicked the blankets off herself, jumped out of our bed, the bed from being squeezed to its original state, and raced towards me with open arms, as I opened mine. She embraced me with all her heart. "Lolli, you're an even better leader than Pencil and Match!"

     "I know, I know... at least now I do..." I kissed her forehead as she looked up at me, as if I've never seen her so happy. Her smile warmed my heart. Though I still did a slight smile.

Time skip because I'm lazy :P

I hummed a tune that was stuck in my head. It was real catchy, by Jack Stauber.

My eyelids felt heavy, so I took a quick glance at Bubble, who was quietly snoring. Then at the clock. 1:34am. Shoot. Shootshootshootshootshoot I should've been asleep hours ago. I let my eyelids take myself away to sleep.

************Next Day**************************************************************************************************
I will continue this later.

I might change the title to this book, so please if you see a different title, don't worry! :D

AHugeLoser out!
P.S.
Lollipop looks like this

My art, please don't use without my permission, of course and thank you!Then Bubble looks like this

Then Bubble looks like this

My art, please don't use without my permission, of course and thank you!Then Bubble looks like this

(I use 9in x 12in paper, which is acid free and smooth surface!)

:)