Larry and Laurent

Chatting Time

Laurent: Hello to all my babies out there*smiles*

Larry:*sits next to Lau and slaps him on the back*

Laurent: Ouch! Larry! I'm still healing!

Larry:*looks at Lau* Ouch Lau! I'm sorry bother I didn't know. Just take some deep breaths.*Rubs Laurent's back*

Laurent: Duhh Ima breath.

Larry*gasps and snatches hand off of Laurent's back* Well then.
You don't deserve my miracle hands anyways.*sticks out tongue*

Laurent: *rolls eyes* Yeah yeah yeah, this will be the last time I take a bullet for you. Anyways like I was saying, Make sure you read Amia's new book and yes I'm in it of course. What will a book be without my sexy character!?

Larry:*clears throat* the book would be dead. That is why they need me.*smiles and shows bunny teeth*

Laurent:*gives Larry a death glare* Whatever.

Larry: the book is called "The Bad Is The Good". You do know how to put it in right?

Laurent: Yes they know how to put it in. They are America not idiots.

Larry: Well excuse a mwah.

Laurent: Larry just shush. Your English is bad.

Larry:*folds arms and pouts*

Laurent: Finally I thought he'll never shut up.*smirks* our name would be changed in the book and sorry but the book isn't about us this time. Sucks I know.

Larry:Well that is all sweeties and I'm sure y'all are gonna love the book.

Larry&Laurent: Peace!

*Gun Fires*

Larry&Laurent:*Looks at each other* RUN!

Make sure to read " The Promise" if you haven't