Chapter. 8: Hostage

2 hours later....

Lau's POV

Its been two hours since I've seen Larry, I looked everywhere for him but he was no where to be found.
*cries* "God I hope he is OK".
Right now I'm at our hotel sitting on my bed crying my eyes out wishing my other half was with me.
I don't know who would take him or why, Larry doesn't do anything to anyone so why would someone just take my twin like that?
I got up and started smashing everything in my room until I came across a picture with me ,Larry, and. .....Kevin.
I tore up the picture and started screaming to the top of my lungs.
I start pacing back in forth in my room trying to figure out why he would do such a thing, him and Larry are like brothers! "That monster took my brother! "
Than it hit me, I understand why Kevin took Larry and it's all my fault.

~Flash back 2 years ago~

No one's POV

Lau was heading to the club to meet up Larry and Kevin.
Kevin asked for Lau to pick up his girlfriend Liah since she didn't have a ride.
Lau said yeah as Kevin texted Lau where she was staying.
Lau pulls up her driveway and knocks on her door.

*knock. Knock. Knock*

~The door opens and Liah smiles~

Lau:*smiles* hey you ready?

Liah: oh yeah let me just grab my purse. *Grabs purse than locks door behind her* leggo.

Liah and Lau both heads towards the car and gets in.
The club was just 15 more minutes away.
On the drive there Lau's phone started to ring, when he pulled out his phone it fell on the ground.
Lau tried to reach for it but his arms wasn't long enough but when he finally got it , he looked up and ran into a car.
When the car stopped Lau looked over to see if Liah was okay but sadly later on she suffered from brain damaged and died in the hospital.
Kevin was crushed when he heard the news of his soon to be wife had died it was all Lau's fault.
Kevin never forgave Lau and his last words to him before leaving was "You take something from me than I take something from you".

~Flash back ends~

I threw the lamp to the ground causing it to shatter into million of pieces .
No I will not give up, I will find Larry and bring him back to me and I knew just where Kevin was.

*rushes out of house and heads to the club where they was suppose to meet 2 years ago*

Larry's POV

I woke up, or so I think cause everything was pitch black.
I started to realize I had a black bag over my head and speaking of my head, it hurt like a mother.
I then heard a door open and footsteps getting close to me then someone pulled the bag off of my head.
I looked up and seen Kevin as he smiled looking into my eyes.
I looked down and noticed I was tied up to a chair than I started to recognize where we was.

Larry:*tries to free himself* Kevin let me go!

Kevin*laughs* oh Larry now why would I do that *walks around Larry and puts gun to his head*

As I waited for the gunshots I then heard the door open again but this time it was Johnny.

Kevin:*stares at Johnny*

Johnny:Don't hurt him!

Kevin:STFU and go back to your room!

Johnny:No!

Kevin:*points gun to Johnny*

Larry:No! Johnny just listen to him please get out.

Johnny:*cries and leaves room*

Kevin:*smiles than looks back at Larry and puts gun to his head*

Larry:Just do it already!

Lau's POV

I ran into the club and ran to the back.
As I opened the door I saw Kevin getting ready to shoot Larry.

Lau:NO!

I ran and punched Kevin in the face, we both started to wrestle over the gun then I heard gun fires.
I knocked the gun out of Kevin's hands and grabbed it quick pointing it towards him getting ready to kill him for almost taking my brother away from me but then I hear Larry yell.

Larry: don't do it Lau he not worth it.

Lau: *cries still pointing the gun at Kevin* but he almost took you away from me.

Kevin:*slowly gets up from ground* just like how you took Liah from me? *holds tears back*

Lau: it was a mistake and you know it was! *puts finger on the trigger*

Larry:Lau don't do it. I'm OK I'm still here aren't I?

I start to calm down a bit and realize my brother was still here.
I guess I was to busy thinking of what I'll do if he wasn't.
I slowly put the gun down and untied Larry, soon the police came and took Kevin away.
I then saw a little boy run towards Larry and hugged him tightly, I was a little confused but I just joined in on the hug.
Couple seconds later I started to feel dizzy and than boom I was out and all I saw was darkness.

Larry's POV

I ran towards Lau when he fell to the ground and got on my knees trying to wake him up.
I looked at my hands "blood?" I checked Lau's body and noticed that he was shoot on his side.
He lost a lot of blood and my heart started to pain more and more.
I called 911 quick and they took Lau to the hospital.
I started to cry the whole ride there, I couldn't imagine life without my other half.
"Please be OK".