Chapter.7: Where He Go?

(Johnny Above)

Larry's POV

Me and Lau get our tickets for the movies.
On the whole car ride there we couldn't choose a movie, I wanted to see "Unfriended" but nooo this big baby wanted to see "Home" instead.
We might be twins but we are complete opposites.
We finally came down to a agreement and see the movie "Ride Along" instead so as we walk in Lau orders us some popcorn and candy.
We walked down the hallway until we reached our door and found us seats all the way in the back cause we're tall and we don't wanna ruin anyone's movie with our hair.
I know I know I'm a sweet guy and that is why the lady's love me ;).

1 hour later into movie....

Larry:(whispers to Lau) pssst Lau.

Lau:(whispers back) what I'm trying to watch the movie.

(They whisper the whole time)

Larry: I know I know but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be back. I have to pee pee.

Lau: *laughs* okay you want me to come with?

Larry:*sucks teeth* non. I'm 26 Lau not 6 I don't need you to take me to the bathroom.

Lau: okay mybad no need to catch attitude. *smirks*

*someone yells from seat*

???:Can y'all shut up. I'm trying to watch my movie. Thank you.

Lau: *yells back*you can suck my d-

Larry:*covers Lau mouth and smiles at the man* I'm sorry sir it won't happen again . Right Lau? *looks at Lau*

Lau:*moves Larry hand and sighs* yesss

Larry: okay I'll be right back don't cause any trouble. *gets up and leaves*

Lau's POV

The movie was almost over and Larry still hasn't came back yet.
Its been 30 minutes and if I am correct it doesn't take 30 minutes to pee. "Where is he? " I decided to go look for him cause I was getting a little worried and my heart started to hurt badly but that only happens when Larry is hurting or dead.
I didn't wanna think about to much because I might give myself a heart attack.
I looked in the boys bathroom but he wasn't there than I checked the movie room again to see if he went back but he wasn't there also.
I know I'll just call him duhh, I pulled out my phone and called Larry but his phone kept going straight to voicemail "uggh".
Now I was freaking out.
Where is my brother?

30 minutes before Larry left...

??? POV

I followed the twins into the movies, I seen that they chose to sit at the very top so I decided to sit at the bottom to watch them. After an hour into the movie I noticed that Larry was getting up so now it was my chance.
I ran out the door and outside to call my partner, I took our my phone and dialed his mom number.

???:Hello?

???: yeah.

???: send the boy in . One of the twins is heading to the bathroom. Don't mess this up.

???: ight bye.

I got him now.

Larry's POV

As I was walking in the hallway towards the bathroom I saw a little boy crying.
It was kind of scary because all I could think about was that little girl dressed in a white dress crying but this time it was a boy.
I thought about it for a few seconds until I finally came to a decision to be that stupid blonde chick in the scary movies that always died first and see what was wrong with him.
I slowly walked toward the boy and gently placed my hand on his shoulder.
He jumped a little and looked up, he was so adorable! He had dark brown hair and grayish blue eyes.
He looked about the age of 4 but the thing is , why was he here by himself?

Larry: hey don't be afraid I'm good guy*smiles* my name is Larry. What's your name?

???:*wipes eyes and stands up* my name is Johnny.

Larry: aww well Johnny where is your mommy? *looks at him with concern*

Johnny: I don't know*cries*

Larry:*picks Johnny up* no don't cry I will help you find her OK?

Johnny:*nods head yes*

Larry:*puts Johnny down* OK can you show me where you last seen her?

Johnny grabbed Larry's hand and led him outside to the back .
When we got outside I was a little confused. As I looked around all I saw was a Black van pulling up.
Johnny ran towards it as the door opened. When he got in two guys stepped out.
One pulled a gun to my head as the other held my arms behind my back.
I tried to get loose but it was no use, soon another guy stepped out the car and slowly walked towards me .
When he finally got closer to me my eyes widened with shock."You".

???:*grins* alright put him in the van and let's go.

I was dragged to the van and before I was knocked out I looked at Johnny and he stared back at me mouthing the words "I'M SORRY" next thing I seen was darkness.
I promise when I get free I'm taking him with me.

(Clift hanger mwhahah) Sorry I haven't updated in two days. I was trying to read everyone else books and I was being lazy and forgot about my book lol anyways I will update again tomorrow. I hope y'all like it.