Chapter.5: Bromance

ONE WEEK LATER.

Larry's POV

Hotel room 2:25pm....

Ughh its been a week since Kevin texted or called me.
I mean I know we had an awkward moment last week in my hotel but he still could've called or something.
Anyways today is Friday and me and mon frère gets to spend the whole weekend off before traveling again so I just tried to forget about the whole Kevin thing and spend time with LauPoo haha I know its weird to call my brother that but I've been seeing new nicknames for us on "Facebook".

Lau's POV

Its been a week since me and mon frère heard from Kevin -_-.
Honstly I don't care about him but I kept thinking about what happened last week.
Mark my words I will find him and get to the bottom of things but as of right now me and LarBear hanging out today for the whole weekend.
I know its weird to call him that but you start getting nicknames when you on "Facebook".

No One POV

Lau makes his way to the couch and sits with his brother.

Lau:*looks at Larry*

Larry:*notices Lau staring at him and tries to ignore it*

Lau:*keeps staring at Larry*

Larry*shakes leg up and down then finally looks back at Lau* Something wrong with your eyes bro!

Lau:*laughs* hahaha no why?*smiles*

Larry:cause you staring. If you wanted to look at my face then go in the bathroom and look in the mirror.

Lau: nope I like it right here*smirks*