Chapter.1: Larry

Lau's POV

Hotel 5:25am....

As I was enjoying my dream I heard someone calling my name forcing me out of my sleep.

Larry:Lau get up we have flight at 7:00!

Lau:*mumbles*mmmm Larry leave me allloonnee.

I started to hit Larry hands away from me as he tried to get me up but I just kept my eyes closed.

Larry:Lau! Get up! You gonna make us miss our flight!

I kept my eyes closed the whole time and stuck up my middle finger at Larry.
Even though my eyes were shut I could feel my brother anger.
Couple minutes later I heard Larry leave my room and slam the door.

Lau:*smirks* finally

As I started to drift back to sleep I felt my cheeks get hot and that's when I jumped to my feet trying to figure out what just happened but once I seen Larry's face with a huge grin ear to ear anger filled my body. I know this n*gga didn't just slap me!

Larry: oh goodie your up*smirks*

Lau: LARRY!

I ran towards Larry with so much force about to grab him but just as I was about to catch him he ran out my room door. I chased him all around the hotel until I finally caught him and tackled him to the ground. I pinned both his arms down with my knees and watched him beg for me to get up.