•[1]•

{•Angel's painting•}

"To paint what do we need?."

"Brushes, Colors, I mean different types, like, Oil ones, Paint colors, Pencil ones, Crayons, Highlighters etc. you know, and Canvas, A cup of water, yeah I guess that's it."

Upon hearing the cheerful reply of the youngest person of the house, The lady, who must be in her early seventies smiled, as if she already knew it was coming. Nodding, she looked at everyone else waiting for more answers.

"Um, I guess it's about the ideas. How, and from where you get them, and how you let them on your canvas." Came a gentle voice, who was busy painting something on the canvas in front of her.

"It for sure is". The old lady agreed and raised her eyebrows to the kids, who didn't say anything.

"Before everything, Skill of painting and right knowledge and way of colors, Canvas and things is what's needed." The young blue-eyed man, responded while staring at her with utmost curiousty. Humming, impressed by the answer, The old lady again nodded, and looked at rest of them.

"Mael?." Calling the only one left, from whom she can expect an answer, she looked at her eldest kid.

Upon hearing his name, Mael nodded at the lady, and spoke in a low voice " Maybe places and people matters too." Agreeing to the boy, she looked at remaining ones with hope, as she expected them to say something, but none said anything.

Shaking her head, Juliette got up already known to the quiddity of the fact and that certain someone's. She patted the back of the eldest girl, as encouraging her to finish her painting.

"Thanks for your answer kids." Smiling at her kids and pinching the nose of the only redhead of the house, who was eagerly waiting for the appreciation, she got up and left the room.

"Oh God, I forgot the paint Tray!."

Disappointment seeped through Faith, as if it was her final exams in which she forgot to mention it. Grumbling some curses to herself, she pouted and looked the eldest girl and probably her favorite person in the house.

"It's fine Faith. You did well." Pausing her painting, Teresa gave her whole attention to the girl, who's sulking over a paint Tray.

"But still-"

"Troublemaker at least you replied right, and it's fine. See even your favorite ones agree." Nudging the sulking redhead, The young brunette tried to ease her and later proceeds to tease her by pointing at the another girl sitting at the corner with a boy and her book in her hands.