Please say yes. Say yes...

"Wouldn't Layla be better suited for this? There might be media so I don't-". Boboiboy cut you off immediately as he spoke leaning towards you. 

"No there won't be. It is an extremely private event so only a few other organisations will be present.". You looked at Yaya who nodded confirming it. 

"Alright then. When do I need to be there?". 

"Yaya, do you have the itinerary?". She got up, pulled out her iPad, and read from it, 

"We will leave on Friday evening and reach night. Saturday morning you have reserved time to spend time at the orphanage, Saturday night we have a fundraiser and we will be back by Sunday evening..". You gaped at her. 

"It's a whole weekend thing?". She nodded at you. 

"Yes". 

"Alright then."

"Yaya, call Milen and inform her that we will be visiting tomorrow morning.". You raised your eyebrow in confusion. 

"We?". Boboiboy smiled at you.

"Yep, we need outfits for the fundraiser so we are going shopping tomorrow."

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺฺ

You walked out of the fitting room to show your third outfit to Yaya and Boboiboy. This one was a yellow sequin-lined floor-length dress that fit delicately on your body. Your hair was tied up and loose strands fell on your face from trying all the dresses. 

"So?". Yaya gave a thumbs up and Boboiboy stared at you with his chin on his palm. To be honest, Boboiboy liked you in all the previous dresses. If only you would let him he would get all of them for you. You were barely even ready yet and you looked so beautiful. He shook his head... 

"Good but not great. Yellow is a nice color but let's try that orange one". He pointed towards a dress. Boboiboy had booked the entire boutique for the day and he was in no rush. 

"But I already tried the orange one before.." 

"But this one is different, right Yaya?". 

"Yep!" You groaned and walked inside with the assistant walking in behind you.

"Also, I've been wondering. Your awfully happy today, Yaya?" Boboiboy asked, turning his look at her. Only to see Yaya having her sweet smile on her face.

"Gopal and I, are back together..."

"That's great! Finally since he was not in the right mind before" And i had to knock some senses into him.

Yaya just chuckled at him and spotted a white Zuhair Murad gown and pointed at it. 

"How about that one?". Boboiboy looked towards the dress hanging in the glass display 

"Get me that one". He ordered the manager who hurriedly handed him the dress. It looked like a wedding dress. 

"Yaya, would it be unlucky if I saw her in this?". Boboiboy said, winking at his assistant. She giggled and shook her head. 

"Nope!". He pulled out the gown and walked towards the dressing room. You came out to show the dress but Boboiboy held the white dress in your face. 

"This. Try this". 

"What about the one I am wearing now?". He shook his head and handed you the dress. You walked out wearing the dress, fidgeting a little because it was a wedding dress after all.