You reached your house and saw a box kept in front of your door. You picked it up and checked for any address, it had a note taped on the side which read "For [Name] [Last Name]..With lots of love". 

You opened the box, it smelled bad, really bad. You opened it completely and dropped it on the floor when you realized what it was... The box was filled with used condoms. 

You picked it up and looked around to check if anyone saw it. You ran down the apartment and threw it in the dumpster. You were so spent you didn't have tears to cry anymore. Dragging yourself to your house all you could think was who could hate you so much...

No matter how much you tried you could not wash off the filth of the night. You scrubbed yourself till your skin turned red. You wanted to cry and be held but you knew better. 

You had finally realized that this world was cruel but you had to be strong..for [Sister's Name]. The next day you changed your phone number and looked for another apartment to rent. A month later you had moved away from that life...

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺฺ

You had changed from your work clothes into a simple orange dress that ended past your knee. You also applied a little makeup to look presentable. You decided against taking your car as you were too drained to drive anymore, nonetheless, you were excited to meet him. 

You walked into the restaurant and saw Fang already sitting at a table. It was a fancy restaurant and one of the most popular spots in the city. You walked over to the table and sat opposite him. "Hey! Sorry I'm late, Were you waiting for long?".

"Just about 10 minutes. It's fine". You nodded awkwardly as you took a sip of water from the glass in front of you.

"You look beautiful". You smiled politely at him, "You look handsome as well".

"[Name], are you okay?".

"Yeah, I am totally fine. Perfect." Fang stared at you with a smile on his face. You were a bad liar. He knew the reason behind your awkwardness so he thought it was best to address the elephant in the room. 

"I know what you're thinking, [Name]. It's evident. As I said the Kiss was just... wine and we both are alright. It's fine by me but if you feel awkward in my presence then-".

"No!. I mean I don't. I just don't want to lose you. It was a stupid thing and I don't want to lose everything we have over that. I am so sorry". You stared at your hand in your lap. 

You meant everything you said. Other than Ying. Fang including Yaya, was the only one you had. Fang understood where you were coming from and decided it was best for both of you to remain friends. He smiled at you as he said. 

"Well now that we have that out of the way let me tell you the real reason why I asked you to meet me today..".

"The real reason?". Your heart was in your mouth as you tried to think of everything that you could have done wrong.

"Yes. How was your first day?". You took a sigh of relief.

"It was.. very happening.." Fang knew about your history with Boboiboy, well just on the surface. You told him everything that happened with Boboiboy and Layla. 

You even showed some photos of your new cabin that you had sent Ying. Fang saw the snowglobe he gifted you on your desk and it made him smile. 

Things were going fine. He told you all the shenanigans Shadow was up to. It always filled your heart with joy every time he spoke about Shadow. It made you want to have a kid of your own someday. Things were going great until you heard a familiar voice...