When you reached the tunnel you felt the earth shake beneath you. The walls along the tunnel were filled with posters of you, your face morphed on some woman's naked body with your details printed in big bold letters. 

Ying shook you out of your zone and both of you started ripping the posters. Some men looked at you and pointed at the poster. One of them tried to grab you by your waist promising to pay double for a body like yours but you kicked him in his shin and ran. It took you both an hour to rip apart every poster, your hands were full of sticky pieces of paper.

Falling to the ground, you cried uncontrollably. Ying knelt beside you and pulled you into a hug. You cried and cried on her shoulder. 

"[Name] gather yourself. We must go to the police right now". You nodded as you got up and wiped your tears on your hoodie sleeve. You took the bits of paper to the police station. Akira was two steps ahead of you. He knew the chief of police at that station really well and knew he would settle for a few green bills. It was a small overhead that Layla approved in a heartbeat.

You sat opposite the officer as you explained everything to him. "Look you girls, it looks like a prank that one of your friends pulled on you. No need to get serious about it..". He said cleaning his ear with a Q-tip.

"NOT GET SERIOUS ABOUT IT?! I AM STILL GETTING CALLS AND MESSAGES FROM FUCKING UNKNOWN MEN ASKING MY RATES AND WHETHER I WOULD LET THEM FUCK ME THREE AT A TIME AND YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING PRANK!!!!?. You shoved your phone on his face to show him countless messages you got in the past hour. 

"You girls need to learn to talk to senior officers. Is this how you behave?". You licked your lips trying to hold your frustration. The fact that you were getting messages was proof enough that there were more posters.

"Sir, we.. I am still getting messages and calls, can you please check if there are any other posters, please..I am begging you..I assure you this is no prank..please Sir". The officer took a look at you, you had tears running down your face and your clothes looked like you crawled out of sewage. 

Maybe it was your dilapidated state or maybe it was an ounce of humanity in him but he agreed to run a check in the area. You, Ying, and the officers spent the entire night looking at different subways and back alleys, by morning you had five large cartons full of posters. 

The messages and phone calls were blowing your phone non-stop. It wasn't just the poster, it seemed like it was also circulated digitally.

"Ms. [Name]. This is Max I could help you. I suggest you change your number". You had no energy left to argue with him but Ying was having none of it. 

"Change her number? Is that your solution to this? Check her phone! She is still getting calls! We would like to file a report!".

"Look, chances are even if we catch the culprit we won't be able to completely take down her details. Filing a report would only cause you more harm. Go home and change your number tomorrow. Okay?". Ying opened her mouth to argue but you pulled her back. You thanked the officers and left. 

"You should have filed a report [Name]".

"He was right, Ying. There is no point. It can take forever to find out who did this and why..I'll change my number..".

"Who do you think did this?". You shook your head. You had no idea who could possibly hate you so much to stoop to this level. "Do you think it could be...". You knew whom she meant but somewhere you knew Boboiboy would never do this. "No, he wouldn't..".