14 [end]

*slight smut warning?*

Jisung walked into Minhos office holding a cup of coffee and some flowers. Minho was in the bathroom doing god knows what, so Jisung just sat his belongings on the table and walked out.
__

It's been 30 minutes and Jisung still hasn't seen Minho walk out of the office to greet him. He decided it was best to walk into his office again to check up on him. Before that, he asked his coworker if he saw Minho.

"Hey you Jimin did you see Minho?" Jisung asked while fixing his hair.

"No I haven't, all we know if he walked in the room and never came out. Maybe check his bathroom??" Jimin smiled at the boy and walked away.

"Alright, Thank you!" Jisung smiled and waved goodbye and walked into Minhos office.

He checked the lounge area, nothing. He checked his closet, nothing. The only reasonable place was for him to check the bathroom. But before he could knock, he heard a noise. It sounded like moaning and groaning.

"Ahh..Jisung..please.." Minho threw his head back while stroking his member. He was sitting on the toilet seat while jerking off.

'What the fuck..' Jisung thought. He didn't know what to do. Was he going on like this for 30 minutes straight?

Jisung kept on listening, it was like the moans were turning him on as well. He decided to lock the office door carley and change the sign to show that Minho was busy in a meeting. Jisung then quietly ran back and decided to pull down his pants and sit down on the floor. He pulled out his cock and started to stroke it lightly, seeing it get hard quickly.

Minho was moaning and softly whimpering out the youngers name.

"Oh I wish you knew how much I love you.." Minho screamed while arching his back due to the pleasure and overstimulation he was receiving.

Jisung heard those words and started to stroke faster. He didn't realize until a little after what he said.

'H-He likes me?' Jisung thought. The thought of that made him wanna go even faster, already precum leaking from his dick.

Jisungs legs started to get weak but he had to keep on going. But he also knew he had to finish before he would even get caught.

Soon enough Minho had cummed all over the floor, and Jisung had cummed as well. As Minho was getting up, Jisung heard him and was playing with his pants and pulling them up but before he could do so, Minho opened the door and saw him on the floor.

"Jisung? What are you doing on the floor? By the bathroom door?" Minho raised his eyebrow and looked at Jisungs in the eyes. He couldn't process the moment but decided to come up with an excuse.

"You were in the bathroom and- yah know..I had to use it and I couldn't wait.. So i'm on the..floor?" Jisung spoke stumbling on his words. Minho didn't by it at all.

"So cute how you were needy for my moans. That's adorable." Minho pulled Jisung up and held him by his waist.

"You're adorable Jisung." The younger didn't know what to say. The only thing he could really do was look at the floor in embarrassment.

"You know.. I was kind of upset when you told me you only thought of me as a 'distraction' until you find someone else but.. to be honest that made me fall for you harder."  Minho caressed the younger and brush's his hair out of his glowing face. Jisungs eyes lit up a little.

"Really? You mean all of that?" Minho nodded while kissing the younger cheek.

"I was surprised at first when i heard you were a virgin, that made me interested in you. Too bad you were gone, but when i saw you at the interview..well i was going to have fun." Jisung giggled.

"Yeah you did alright."

"What i'm trying to say is.." Minho got cut off by a passionate kiss. It felt different this time for Jisung. All of his feeling came exploding with the kiss. He felt alive, he felt like all of his problems were solved.

The kiss lasted for about a few minutes before let go, a trail of silva from their mouths and heavy breathing from the two.

"I think i'm in love with you Minho.. or should I say... Leeknow." Jisung smirked but instantly gasped when he felt a kiss on his neck. He wasn't expecting that.

"I love you too Jisung.

"I'm glad you weren't just a distraction"

-The end-

Heyyy thank you for reading, i just genuinely wanna thank you for all of the support! i tried to finish this book as fast as possible because i was falling off so i did!!! i'm glad you enjoy if and if you didn't give me some suggestions. i might go back and fix some grammar mistakes but other then that do you guys want a bonus chapter?? :)