13

It's been a few days since what happened. Jisung decided to completely cut off Hyunjin with contact, and wouldn't hang out with Felix if Hyunjin was there.

While Felix and Jisung were talking at the cafe that Seungmin worked at, he came up and started a conversation with them.

"Hey i'm on break, what's up?" Seungmin raised in eyebrow as he's showing interest in the twos conversation.

"Nothing much we were just talking about random things..yeah that!" Felix said.

"But i heard Changbins name?" Seungmin sat down next to Jisung making the older scoot  over.

"Ugh when are you two going to fuck already huh?" Jisung asked while Felix snickered. Seungmin was ready to fight when Changbin suddenly walked in the door.

"Hey Seungmin." Changbin smiled and waved, and went to sit next to Felix. Seungmin face instantly turned red.

"Well we will leave you two alone huh?" Felix and Jisung left the cafe leaving a tip on the counter.

Meanwhile Seungmin and Changbin looked at each other. Seungmin didn't or couldn't say anything. He really had took a liking in the boy even though they just met.

"So how was your day hm?" Changbin asked. Seungmin checked the time. He has 15 minutes to make conversation before he has to go back on break.

"It's alright, I had to deal with rude customers but it gotten better once Felix and Jisung came in." Seungmin shocked himself that he didn't stutter one bit.

"You look handsome today!" Changbin said. He felt his ears getting hot.

"Oh your ears-"

"It's okay don't worry about that.."
They stared at each other and Seungmin rested his hands on the table while looking around not paying attention that the olders hand were gliding on the youngers.

Seungmin looked back and didn't hesitate to move his hands, instead his heart was beating really fast.

"How about I take you on a date hm? I'll give you my number and i'll pick you up huh?" Seungmin didnt know what to say.

"Did I say something wrong i'm-"

"Here's my number." Seungmin smiled back holding onto Changbins hands.

It was time for Seungmin to go back and finish his shift.

"It's time for me to go, i'll see you later!" Seungmin left while giving Changbin his number.

"Okay, later minnie~" As the younger heard those words, he gotten flustered and skipped back to clock in for his shift again.

Felix and Jisung walked back home to see Minho and Hyunjin there. Jisung was wondering why the two were here.

"How did you get the key to the apartment?" Jisung asked. He was ready to do something if anyone pulled something slick.

"I did, you gave it to me remember?" Minho held up the keys as it dangled.

"Oh..well why is HE here?" the younger raised an eyebrow.

"Hyung, why don't you give him a chance. I'm going in my room, you three figure out everything?" Felix stepped up.

"I'll go with you Felix, it's time you two face each other.

Minho and Felix left the both of them to go into Felix's room. Jisung didn't like the idea but before he could even speak they both disappeared into the room closing the room door shut.

Jisung stayed silent and went to his room  it before he can Hyunjin pulled him and hugged him as tight as he can.

"W-What the fuck let go of me!" Jisung yelled out. Hyunjin kept him tight until eventually Jisung stopped trying and gave in a little.

"I'm sorry Jisung." Hyunjin said.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it." Jisung said.

"I will keep on saying sorry and improving myself until you let me in. I understand that It was a cruel thing for me to do and I did it regardless if it was a mistake or not. I hurt you and I hurt Felix too, he loves you so much." Hyunjin patted Jisungs back letting out a small tear.

"I wasn't in the hospital, I was with Felix. I cried every single night. I know we aren't going to get back together any time soon but I just really wish that we can just be friends again i'll do anything it takes."

"So you've been lying..? For me?" Jisung said. He let go of Hyunjin and looked at him in the eyes. The tears made him want to tear up, but he tried his best not too.

"Yes Jisung, you know I love you..not the way I used to but i'll still care for you regardless." Hyunjin took the youngers hand and rubbed it softly. Meanwhile Minho and Felix were eavesdropping.

"He better get off my man.." Minho whispered.

"Your man better get off my man!" Felix whispered back giggling.

"I forgive you even though the damage is done..but..we can still be friends. Deal?" Jisung let out his arms and they both hugged softly.

"So you and Minho huh?"

"What's up with people saying we are dating! We arent!!"

"Admit that you like him hm?" Hyunjin raised and eyebrow and Jisung was silenced.

"Yeah that's what I thought, you're going to eventually confess to him."

"I mean..to be honest he was a distraction..but now that i realize..he's been there for me. I don't know if he even likes me back." Jisung scoffed and Minho smirked looking at Felix. They both giggled.

"Oh yeah totally, the though touching and kissing? Not to mention you guys have sex..not once..not twice but eight time."

"How do you know that??" Jisung was about to throw hands but refrained himself.

"I have my ways..plus these two over here talk a lot."

Jisung realized they were overhearing everything they were saying.

"Ah fuck you guys..." Jisung whined while walking to his room.