02

smut warning

The younger looked at Minho as they enter a room, it was a little small but could fit the both of them. Minho then closed and locked the door and they were both stuck with each other.

Minho had plans for Jisung and he didn't know it yet.

"You look perfect.. very sexy baby.." Minho whispered making sure no one can hear them. Minho then held up Jisungs chin, making the younger face him, looking deeply into his eyes. Jisung couldn't help but smile softly while his eyes were getting a little heavy.

"You can't even see my body.." Jisung replied to the compliment.

"Well i'm about to see it darling." Jisung absolutely adored the pet names he was given , it make him feel submissive.

Minho then pushed his lips up against the youngers and it turned into a heated make out session, Jisung was quickly overused by Minho as he sucked the other tongue, while gliding his hands all over the place.

Jisung opened his eyes for a bit and saw the older holding his waist, gently. He was being taken care of. He only had a little of his body under control. It started to get a little heated in the room considering it was just the two of them, so Jisung tugged on his shirt a little causing the older to notice what he was doing.

"Patience darling.." Minho slowly took off the younger shirt and threw it on the floor in the small room. Jisung was a brat and needy of attention, he wanted Minho inside of him immediately. He didn't care anymore and he wanted the pain to go away.

Jisung whimpered softly but covered his mouth.

"Why did you cover your mouth? I wanna hear your voice." Minho softly giggled while touching the younger ear, making Jisung whimper even more.

"Shush.." The younger stuttered while looking away, but Minho pulled his face for him to look at the older. He looked so good in Jisungs eyes, even though he could barely imagine because he was completely wasted.

Minho then started to kiss the topless body, as purple marked and soft scarring appeared due to hickies being all over his body.

"Oh my goodness~" Jisung yelled, Minho liked Jisungs voice, it turned him on even more than before.

"You're doing great baby, relax and let me take care of you." Minho then saw Jisungs pants slowly unbuttoned them, and pulled his pants down revealing his tight underwear. Jisung tightens and clenches his body over-excitement and nervousness.

"Relax Jisung..I'm not going to hurt you." Even though Minho was wasted more than Jisung, he still wanted to care for the boy and give him all of his attention in the small room.

Jisung nodded but immediately threw his head back once Minho touched his bulge, it was raging hard and he wasn't expecting that at all.

"I love your moans.." Minho giggled and slowly teased Jisung by pulling his underwear down but not all the way. Jisung groaned because he wanted to continue, he wanted to get touched because his cock was throbbing for attention.

"Come on please" Jisung whines out loud.

"You want some of me?" Minho looked up at the boy while pushing his body closer to the younger.

"M-Mhm.." The boy mumbled but Minho wanted actual words coming from his mouth.

"Speak up Jisung, do you want me?" Minho moans in Jisungs neck, making him even more needy than before.

"Yes, i want you so bad..please Minho please.." Jisung was so needy that he had to beg for his way to get Minho inside of him.

"You're so cute when you beg." Minho giggled. He was taking care of Jisung so softly.

Jisung was turned around and his underwear was pulled off and down to his feet along with his pants, he was completely naked while the older had all of his clothes on. For some reason, that made it even more enjoyable for Jisung.

Jisung was ready to lose his virginity tonight. Minho unzipped his pants a little bit and took out his member, letting it get hard and hand from his pants.

"Let me know when you are ready~," Minho said while holding up Jisungs hand and pinning them to the wall.

"I'm ready.." Jisung said quietly, and Minho entered Jisungs entrance. Jisung was pulled by surprise and tilted his head back moaning loudly.

"Ugh ow-" Jisung said while yelling out, as a tear shed from his cheek.

"Does it hurt? You want to adjust?" Minho stopped pushing in as he was deep inside Jisung so that Jisungs entrance could adjust.

"M-Mhm.." Jisung whimpered.

"Let me know when you are ready baby." Minho giggled and gave it some time.

Jisung never knew what this felt like, yeah he's been using dildos to cover his sexual needs but having a real dick inside of him scared him, but it wasn't so scary after all.

Jisung then clenched around the older and Minho nodded.

"Guess you want me huh?" Minho then started to go slow, Jisung wasn't getting the effect that he needed.

"Faster.." Jisung let out a small moan while putting his head on the wall as his arms were pinned up.

"Relax darling, i'm here.." Minho started to go faster which lead the younger by surprise. He held in his moans and his body was starting to sweat.

Minho looked at the younger and saw was he was doing.

"Let me hear you Jisung, come on." As minho was pounding him in a medium pace, Jisungs knees felt weak already like he was about to give up.

Minho noticed it and decided it was best to hold his waist instead.

"You're doing so good..keep it up baby." Minho said while going even faster this time. It made Jisung whine and moan, as Minho listened to it.

He was getting tension from his cock, so he decided it was best to stroke it.

"You look so hot touching yourself." Minho looked at Jisung with a grin and Jisung pulled his head back again.

"F-Faster please minho~"

"Of course princess." And with that, Minho was about to get out from inside of Jisung but he slammed right back in him making Jisung give him the most powerful moan he ever made.

Jisung is enjoying his experience loosing his virginity the first time.

"I-I think i'm about to.."

"Cum? Go ahead, i wanna hear you."

With that Jisung had let it all out all over the wall, while he was moaning up a storm making Minho want to go even harder, so he did. Which made Jisung loose control over himself, he liked the fact that Minho knocked out his senses and he was blinded by the pleasure and enjoyment he was getting.

Minho had also cummed but he too his cock out before anything since he didn't have a condom on him. When Minho let go of the younger he fell on the floor and the older just giggled.

"You poor thing.." Minho sat on the floor with the younger.

"Shit I have to-" Befire Jisung could speak, Minho took him and hugged him tightly.

"You need aftercare.." Minho said.

Jisung didn't even argue back, he just sat there in Minhos arms quiet.

He enjoyed this.