08

*smut*

(Guess who's back!! i might update 2-3 more chapters!!)

'What the fuck?' He thought.

"So you called me all the way over here for me to give you a massage?" Jisung thought. Minho just smirked and placed his pen down on the paper.

"You are my assistant after all, do you not want ti get paid?" Minho then raised an eyebrow and looked at Jisung, biting his lower lip and putting his hair behind his ear.

The brown haired boy giggled softly under his breath, while the younger sighed rolling his eyes and walking over to his boss. He went behind him and placed both of his hands on each shoulder and gently massaged them groaning because it was clearly obvious that he didn't wanna do it.

On the other hand, Minho was really enjoying the fact that he can pretty much use Jisung whenever he wanted.

"So, what are your plans with the first pay check that you're going to get?" Minho asked while softly groaning due to the massage.

"I don't think that's any of your business what I do with my money.." Jisung replied hissing back.

"I mean, i don't wanna hire a drug dealer?" Minho giggled but then softly moaned, slowly getting turned on on how Jisung worked his hands on his shoulders.

Minho then took off his blazer leaving only his button up shirt on letting Jisung massage that.

"I am not a drug dealer but Its still none of your business." Jisung argued back while taking his hands off of Minho.

"Did i tell you that you can stop?" Minhos voice seem to have gotten a little lower and deeper, for some reason turned Jisung on.

"No but-" Before Jisung could finish his sentence, Minho gotten up and walked to the boy, who was backing up until he reached the window which was a big glass without any curtains. Minho then looked at Jisung and pinned him to the window, which didn't break because it was bullet proof glass.

"What the hell are you doing-?" Before Jisung could finish his sentence again, he was cut off by a kiss, a passionate kiss from the older. Minho easily won the dominance and giggled while they let go from the kiss which felt like hours. Jisung was already sweating, having swollen lips, his hair was a bit messy and his face was sweating.

"Jesus you get messy way too easily." Jisung couldn't speak, he could only shake his head.

"Hm..let's see, since you want to be disobedient.." Minho took his hand and caressed the younger. It's like he wanted to set him up for him to fuck the younger senselessly.

"B-But the window.." Jisung struggled to point to the window which was behind him. Minho didn't care, he'd rather see the public fuck the shit out of the boy.

"Does it took like i give two fucks?" Minho pulled Jisungs collar, and grinned to himself.

Jisung quickly shook his head no, as the dominance made him get a boner.

"N-No.." That's the only thing the boy can reply with.

"I can't wait any longer, i hope you can take me and deal with the pain, i promise to take care of you later on." Minho then took jisung and slammed him on his other side of his body, and started to undo his pants.

Jisung honestly wanted to hear that, he needed to get rid of his boner anyways and was thrilled once Minho said those words.

Once Jisungs boss had pulled his pants down a little revealing his raging boner, he scoffed and pulled down Jisungs pants, and then his boxers, seeing a plug.

"Oh so you were needy huh?" Jisungs face turned red his face gotten even more sweaty. Minho then took out the plug and placed it on his desk, moving jisung for him to bend over.

"Be a good boy for me and spread your legs just a little hm?" Jisung obeying Minho like the slut he is, he spreaders his legs for Minho to have easy access to Jisungs hole.

Not even without a warning Minho slammed himself into Jisung, as he whined and moaned as loud as he can.

They both didn't care who could see them, but as a person passed by looking at the window with his kid, the kid screamed and they both closed their eyes. Minho seeing that he laughed loudly and kept on slamming into Jisung.

Minho remembered exactly where Jisungs soft spots were, so he started to abuse them. Minho just made Jisung a moaning mess. His hair getting even more messy and once he let out a pornographic  moan, Minho began to slam even harder into the boy.

Jisung couldn't keep his balance on the glass until Minho grabbed his waist. It made Jisung get flustered and whimper out.

Suddenly someone walked in the door, it was Seungmin.

"Hey Minho I brought your lunch I-" After he opened his eyes he couldn't keep them closed. He dropped the food on the floor but thankfully it was in a bag.

Minho looked back and smirked, and long before then he filled up Jisung, which Jisung cummed on the window.

Seungmin quickly closed the door and in shocked. He immediately began to text Jeongin what he saw.

Long after Minho and Jisung were finished and Jisung felt a little empty without Minho.

"You did good you slut." Minho said.

Jisung fell to the floor but quickly gotten picked up by Minho.

Once they gotten dressed again, Jisung went to Minhos bathroom which was next to Minhos office and Seungmin walked in.

"Minho, What the fuck??"