03

"H-huh..gosh my head hurts" Jisung spoke while stretching his body, only to realize he was completely naked and he had arms around his waist laying on the floor.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." The boy screamed out. He looked around, couldn't remember anything. Did he have sex?

Then Minho suddenly woke up and looked at the younger, as he was in fear. The older giggled softly, and sighed.

"Hey princess, you look lost huh?" Minho giggled and caressed Jisungs face.

"I don't even remembered what happened.." The younger removed the boys hands, and he quickly gotten dressed looking for his clothes which were right next to him.

"Where's Felix.." The younger decided it was best to leave. He left the room as Minho sat there giggling.

"You left your phone?" His hand had rose as the phone shined and notifications started to pop up.

Jisung quickly took his phone and sighed while trying to find Felix. Along the way he encountered Felix, who was passed out on the couch, on top of a male who looks around his height maybe even a little taller.

"Felix wake up..wake up.." The boy shook the blues haired boy as hard as he can to wake up the peaceful boy.

"Huh..?" Felix woke up and yawned, and he saw himself on a boy sleeping.

"I guess we both had fun.." They both shared a laugh and Felix grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"My head hurts.." Jisung complained again.

"No one told you to have drunk sex." The blueberry punched the older softly, as Jisung was being dramatic.

"Ughh shut up." Then it hit him, he was no longer a virgin.

"Felix.." Jisung panicked.

"I know, you aren't a virgin anymore, welcome to the club."

"Ya ya.."

"Where's Seungmin?" Jisung asked, while typing on his phone. He was texting his friend  Changbin if he can pick the two up from Seungmins house.

"I have no clue.. uhh did you text anyone to come and get us because i'm still kind of wasted."

"Yeah binnie is going to come and get us."

"Alright that's good..gosh that guy was so fine."

"I bet he was Jisung.."

They both laughed.

Meanwhile Minho in the room was smirking over hearing their conversation.

'Virgin huh? And i'm cute? Thats cute' He thought while getting up and leaving the room as well.

As they were in the car, Changbin screamed as he heard the news.

"So you and Hyunjin break up and all of a sudden you aren't a virgin anymore? Please tell me about it." Changbin turned down the music while Felix scrolled through his phone and Jisung was holding the youngers hand.

"Okay so, i guess i got wasted and this boy i think his name was Minho. He walked up to me and started to dance with me, next thing you know he was stripping me in a room and then i woke up... i was naked and he held my waist."

"Holy shit.. So it was just a one nightstand huh?"

"I guess so yeah, i have to admit he was cute. He reminds me of a cat..or a rabbit? I don't know haha." Jisung flipped his hair back and yawned. He was still exhausted and his ass started to hurt.

"What else happened?" Changbin stopped driving due to traffic.

"Uhh..then i went to go to Felix and I saw him sleeping on top of a man..he looked familiar. I honestly have no clue-"

"Holy shit so you were both fucking?" Changchun let out a laugh and started to drive again due to the traffic clearing up.

"I was NOT fucking, we only slept nothing else." Felix paused his video and looked dead at Changbin watching him laugh.

"Besides..I kinda like someone."

"Who?" The two Hyungs looked at him for a split second and wanted to know.

"God you guys are so nosy, maybe i'll tell you."

"Yeah yeah sure whatever." Changbin rolled his eyes and stopped the car. They were at Jisungs house, he lived in an apartment.

"Thank you binnie again." Changbin waved and left leaving the twin youngers alone.

Walking inside Jisung checked the time.

"Shit i have an interview in 45 minutes..it's across the street so I should be fine."

Felix nodded and sat on the couch scrolling through his phone again. What was he looking at that made his phone so invested?

"Alright well i'll get ready, if you need anything call me."

Felix nodded again while staring at his phone.

'Weird..' Jisung thought and went in his room. He had LED lights and a kings size bed, hanging lights as well and a desk where he did his work at. The boy dropped out of college, as it was no use for him. He'd rather get life over with.

After the break up it's been hard, he never expected himself to fuck the night he gotten broken up with.

"I should take a shower.." He said out loud. And so he did, he took a shower, brushed his teeth, washed his face and put on something semi formal. Perfect for an interview, and comfortable to wear through out the day.

He walked out of the bathroom looking at himself one last time, he was perfect, or so he thought. He was really insecure as well, so he didn't know how to feel.

"Okay Felix i'm heading out, i'll text you afterwards and we can hang out okay?" Felix nodded again. His phone was keeping him distracted.

"Love you too, jesus." Jisung just rolled his eyes, grabbed his bag, phone, keys and wallet. He left out of the door.

Heading in the building he was 15 minutes earlier. Which gave him time to prepare on what he was going to say. He was applying to work as an assistant for the manager, it was a really good paying job and kept him busy through out the day.

He walked up to the front desk and told the lady his name.

"Mr. Lee will be up with you shortly, take a seat please." She said rolling her eyes.

'What was up with everyone today' He thought, and sat down.

Around 3 minutes had passed and his name was called.

"Han Jisung, Mr. Lee is waiting for you." The lady said again.

He gave off a fake smile and walked to the back where he saw a man writing down random stuff. Jisung didn't get a good glance at the dude, until he picked his head up and put the papers away.

"Nice to see you again Jisung."