𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍, 𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴

ʻ 𝘮𝘳. 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸-𝘪𝘵-𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭ʼ

EYAN STARK follows behind a man with a torch leading him to where his prisoner, Jaime Lannister, is being held. It had been a while since Eyan himself had visited his prisoner, usually having someone else do it for him due to the way the mere sight of a Lannister would remind him of what Joffrey Baratheon had done to his father, but even he knew eventually he would have to see him at one point or another. Eyan would've simply rather have had this point be later than it was, but alas, he found himself inside Jaime's cage-like holding where he's tied to a pole in the center of it.

"King in the North." Jaime sarcastically bows his head at Eyan, but the Stark doesn't let the Lannister get to his head, reminding himself which one of them is the other's prisoner. "I keep expecting you to leave me in one castle or another for safekeeping, but you drag me along from camp to camp." Jaime shifts slightly, the best he can considering his hands are tied behind the pole. "Have you grown fond of me, Stark? Is that it? I've never seen you with a girl." The Lannister smugly smirks, though Eyan just rolls his eyes and doesn't dignify that with an actual response, waiting for Jaime to get over with his mocking before doing what he came to the prisoner's holding to do. "Well, not that I don't like any of you Starks," Jaime pauses for a moment, and Eyan quirks an eyebrow, "but I find myself more drawn to your eldest sister, Nyla, more than yourself." He finishes, and Eyan has to take a deep breath to stop himself from punching Jaime square in the nose for the comment.

"If I left you with one of my bannermen," Eyan sighs as he changes the topic from his sister back to Jaime's initial question of why Eyan's dragging him around along with him, "your father would know in less than a fortnight, and said bannermen would receive a raven with a message along the line of, 'Release my son and you'll be rich beyond your dreams. Refuse and your house will be destroyed, root and stem'."

"You don't trust the loyalty of the men following you into battle?" Jaime raises his eyebrows and leans his head back to rest against the wooden pole he's tied to, seeming amused with the idea.

"I trust every single one of those men with my life." Eyan corrects the Lannister, "Just not with yours."

"Smart boy." Jaime gives a small grin, though Eyan's frown deepens at the nickname 'boy' coming from the mouth of his prisoner. "What's wrong?" He asks mockingly. "Don't like it when I call you that? Does it insult you?" Eyan's eyes, however, find themself behind Jaime's cage, and the prisoner strains himself to look where Eyan's gaze lands.

Out of the shadows of the night, the direwolf belonging to Eyan slowly, and heavily walks around the cage, winding around it to find his way to its owner. Shredder, a name given to the direwolf after Eyan had seen him rip a squirrel to pieces when he was only a pup, growls quietly, and Jaime's eyes look between the animal and its owner, unsure of what threat Eyan is attempting to get across.