"Zane is a... what?" Wu says in disbelief. It is a lot to take in. "What Jay meant to say is that we have so much to tell you." I simplify for Master. "Indeed. You have been gone a while. We'll catch you up later. But you should know, all of us except for Kai have discovered our true potential." Zane says. "Have you now?" Master says. "Well, I'm not sure if I have unlocked my true potential. I have been getting better at my powers, but I don't know if that means I have unlocked it or I'm just progressing better." I honestly say. "Well, you certainly have been improving in areas other than your powers, (Y/N)." Master says. I smile a little at his statement.

"Where is Kai?" He asks. Oh, right. "Right here." I look to see Kai arrive to meet with the rest of us. He pat adjust his red Gi and has his sword with him. "So glad you're back safe." He says to Wu. But the I froze. Something, no, someone else is here. It's.... familiar. And not in the good way. I look over at Wu right as when four arms appear behind him. And then, the owner of those arms step to the side to reveal himself. "Aah, Sensei! Behind you!" I hear Kai shout and look to find him equip his sword. "Sensei!" I look to find Zane jump in front of Master Wu. Kai swings his sword but the person he was trying to hit feel backwards and avoided it.

"Aah! He's got four arms." Kai says then jumps and tries to strike the four-armed person. But then my powers flare up and the person is not here to fight. I check again but it's the same thing, he's here to help. Lloyd! "Kai! Get off him!" I exclaim, finally moving and using my powers to protect my hands as I grab the blade of the sword and push it away. Kai stumbles back, "What are you doing?! That's-" "I know fully well who it is, Kai! But he's not here to fight, he's here to help!" I state. Kai still holds his sword up and I still have my hands covered with my powers. I don't want to fight Kai, but he's stubborn.

"Enough! Kai, stop!" We both look over at Master as he walks towards us. "He is the reason I left." He states. I notice Kai have a look of disbelief at what Master said. "For as long as Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest." Master states. "We have to live with this guy?" "But Sensei, he has four arms!" "Uh, must I remind you ever since he turned evil he's been trying to get our Golden Weapons?" Cole, Zane, and Jay argue. "Enough!" Master exclaims. I jump a little in surprise. It has been a while since he had raised his voice. I make my powers vanish from my hands as I give my attention to Master Wu. "Yes, Sensei." The guys respond.

Garmadon gets up and stands beside me. I take a step away from him because yes, it is Garmadon. Lord Garmadon. Our archenemy. Obsessed with obtaining the Golden Weapons and using them to create his own version of Ninjago. That Garmadon. "This isn't about the weapons, it's about my son." He says. I lower my guard a little as he mentions Lloyd. It has been so long. "From here on out, you will obey me and you will respect my brother." Wu states. Garmadon crosses his arms and has a smug expression on his face. "Yes, Sensei." Everyone replies, though they are not happy. "Now to the bridge. We must put our attention to more pressing matters." Wu says as he walks off with Garmadon following him.

But then the four-armed man stops as he looks at Kai with a smug smile. I can feel Kai's frustration and see him shake with anger. I mentally sigh. This is going to be a long couple of days.

After that fiasco, the sun had risen and we are all currently in the bridge. "So where are we at with the Four Fangblades?" Master asks. I take a deep breathe, "Well, Pythor has managed to obtain two, but there are still two left. All we need is one to stop him from releasing the Great Devourer, but we can only work with what we have and even that is barely enough." I answer. "Indeed. However, I have programmed the falcon to alert us if he sees any suspicious activity." Zane says. "Good, if we find the Fangblade, we find Lloyd. Kai and Nya, prepare the deck and double check the anchor. We need to be ready when we first get word of activity." Master orders. "Yes, Sensei." Kai and Nya bow as they reply. They then walk off to do as they were told, "I have my eye on you." Kai says to Garmadon. But he was not watching where he was going as he walks backwards and hits the back of his head on the wall.