Doc McGhee woke him up with a hard slap to the face. He was able to get the bassist on his feet and out the door within a minute or two, but Nikki had no clue where he was, how he got there, or who the man in the driver seat of the car was until about ten minutes later. And he truly would have preferred to stay ignorant of his situation.

As the night began to come back to him, he started to feel very sick. Not because of the drugs or the alcohol (at this point he hardly even noticed his hangovers; that was just how he felt in the mornings), but because of how he had behaved.

He neglected his job due to his drug addiction, then he had sex with his buddy's girlfriend because of his sex addiction, then he drunkenly tried to rekindle an old love that had been destroyed because of said drug and sex addiction, before finally making that old lover cry because he can't regulate his emotions when he's intoxicated.

His self hatred and shame engulfed him. It didn't help that Doc was mad at him for making the band late, and when he stepped onto the tour bus, everyone else seemed to be mad at him, too. Tommy and Mick were in the booths at the front of the bus, both of them looking pissed off.

Tommy looked annoyed. Honey was next to him, flipping through a magazine. When Nikki entered the bus, she looked up at him and a smile flashed across her face. Nikki braced himself for Tommy's wrath, or even just a sign of the ass kicking that was in store for him, but Tommy didn't seem to notice Honey's subtle greeting and his expression didn't become any meaner (or nicer) when he saw Nikki. So he doesn't know about last night, Nikki realized. Not yet, at least.

Nikki looked over at his guitarist. Mick was just sitting there, arms crossed, sunglasses on, and his mouth and eyebrows contorted into a scowl. Nikki automatically assumed it was because of him, and in a way, it was. Though Mick didn't know it, Nikki was the one who had gotten Evie drunk the night before.

Evie , Nikki thought. The self disgust became stronger as he laid down in his bunk and thought of the girl. He had been so horrible to her, he realized. It wasn't just the argument, either. He felt like he had been a bit cruel in the things he had said, but she had hurt his feelings, too. Two wrongs didn't make a right, but he still felt at least a bit justified in his reaction.

Now, he was more concerned with what he had done in the water. He had pulled a drunk girl into his naked lap, then took off her top and groped her without even asking if she wanted it. Then, when she wanted to dress again, he wouldn't let her until she exposed herself to him. It didn't seem like she was fighting him (she had touched him and kissed him on her own free will), but she had been so drunk.

If things were awkward before, they were gonna be unbearable now.

But luckily, they could save that for later. By the time Nikki made it onto the bus, Evie had long since buried herself under the blankets in her bunk.

Three and a half hours later, Motley Crue had made it to Leeds. They had only an hour and a half to refresh themselves in the hotel before it was time to get over to the arena. Today, Nikki made it to sound check on time, but Tommy did not. Tommy didn't make it at all.

This unsurprising scandal kept the band and the staff preoccupied, which luckily meant that no one noticed how Nikki and Evie were tiptoeing around each other. There were no outward signs of anger on either side, but they wouldn't even look at each other in fear of reopening last night's memories. Vince, though, kept sending Nikki dirty looks from across the stage and Mick continued to be depressed and distant the whole night. Had Nikki been able to look in their direction, he would have known that Mick and Evie weren't speaking to each other either.

Nikki was also the only one who knew why Tommy didn't show up until six minutes before Motley was set to perform. But it wouldn't be long before Evie found out, too.