Y/n: On one condition...you have to prepare your own costume...I don't have the female clothes after all.

Nagatoro smirked.

Nagatoro: Fine by me~ lemme guess~ a swimsuit?~ Senpai, you per~vert♡︎~

Y/n: Nope...what I want is...

I held up the picture she showed me earlier...

Y/n: That..

She took the drawing from me and looked confused...she'll never find the costume!!

Nagatoro: But-

Y/n: Well, I won't force you if you can't...I'll find something else to draw if I have to.

Heheheheheh!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I FINALLY WIN, NAGATORO!!!!

Timeskip
——————

Y/n: Victory is so sweet!!

I walked home...knowing I finally won against Nagatoro for the first time!!!

Y/n: Ah~ finally~ maybe I can watch some anime since I got here early today!! Yeah!! I'll do that!!

I walked through the front door...on the other side though...stood Yuki near the stairwell with an evil smile on her face...

Y/n: Yuki? What are you doing?...

Yuki: Welcome home, brother~

She started typing something on her phone, her smile still visible.

Y/n: U-Um...Sis?...why are you-

She held up a picture on her phone...a picture of Nagatoro and I walking...

Yuki: When were you gonna tell your lovely sister that you have a girlfriend?~

I went red.

Y/n: S-SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!

Yuki: Oh, really?~

She started showing a few more...

Yuki: You was even carrying her on your back~

She showed me a picture of when I carried Nagatoro on my back after the bet..

Y/n: Y-YUKI!?!? HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THESE!?!?

Yuki: I have a friend who spotted you walking with her one day~ she said she knew you looked like my brother, so she started taking pictures that day~ you should've told me sooner, Y/n~

Still completely red, I walked past her and up the stairs..

Y/n: S-She's nothing more than a brat who won't stop b-bothering me...

I said all that with my back turned to Yuki...who still had one last trick up her sleeve...

Yuki: If she bothers you so much...what are these I found in your room?~

I turned around...Yuki was holding up several pictures I drew of a Neko-Nagatoro...

Y/n: ...Yuki...

Yuki: Yes, brother?~

Y/n: I really hate you..

Timeskip: The Next Day
——————

Y/n: She really gets on my nerves...

I continued thinking about the events of yesterday with Yuki...

Y/n: *Sigh* Oh well..

I started thinking...what if I actually did go out with Nagatoro?...I mean...it would be nice...no...Y/n...that'll never happen...

Y/n: *Sigh*

Well...I kinda feel bad about yesterday...maybe I should tell her she can just model normally...she offered after all...

Y/n: Lemme go find her-

*SLIDE*

Before I could finish my sentence...Nagatoro opened the door...except...she walked in...wearing...

wearing

Y/n: ...

Nagatoro: ...

What...the...she...actually came wearing it!?!?!?

Nagatoro made a pose...

Nagatoro: The sewing club made it for me~ How is it?~

We were both completely red...I struggled to speak...

Nagatoro: Say something!!

She started clawing me with her new paws..

Y/n: GAH!?-

Nagatoro: You made me do this, Senpai..

Y/n: I-It's not bad...it's a well made o-outfit...

...

Nagatoro: GROSS!!! GROSS!!! GROSS!!! GROSS SENPAI!!

She started clawing at me over and over...I could tell she was embarrassed...what have I gotten myself into?...