11

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

"Welcome to mi casa!" Prince Jungkook smiles brightly. He giggles when he saw your mouth drop. "Wow..." you could only say. "Welcome back, Prince Jungkook" the maids all bowed at him. "Ah! Can you please inform the chef to prepare an extra plate? My friend will be joining us" he said, making your eyes widened. "W-What? I can't have dinner with the royal family!" you shake your head. "Why not? My parents won't mind" the prince said. "B-But im not dress well. I'm wearing sweatpants" you said. "So? Jungwoo and I do too when we have dinner. If you feel like you're not dress, I can have the maids fetch you new clothes" Prince Jungkook didn't want to make you uncomfortable. "No! I-I'll be fine with this" you said. "I know! Please tell my parents to also wear sweatpants" Jungkook said to the maids. He knows his parents will agree. "Yes, Your highness" the maids bowed and walked off before you could protest.

All of the sudden you two hear a loud bark and yelling. "Jeon Bam! get back here!" you hear a girl's voice. You see a dog running towards your direction. Immediately the dog jumps on top of you, making you fall onto the ground. "Bam!" Prince Jungkook shouts when he saw bam licking your face. "I'm so sorry about him" he said as he pulls the dog off of you. "It's fine. I like dogs. He's so cute" you smiled as you pet the dog. Prince Jungkook blushes when he saw you smile. Eventually the girl arrives and grabs the dog. "I'm so sorry, Oppa. I didn't know he would do that. Bam never gets this excited when he meets new people" she said. "(Y/N), I like you to meet my little sister, Jiae" Prince Jungkook said. You immediately get up from the ground and bowed.

"Nice to meet you, Princess Jiae. I'm (Y/N). Im sorry for not recognizing you" you apologies which made Jungkook smile. "You don't need to bow, Unnie. Nice to meet you too" Princess Jiae smiles. "Jiae, why don't you take Bam back inside? I want to show (Y/N) around the palace" Jungkook said which made the little girl remember who the girl in front of her is. "Ohhhh...I get it. Of course, Oppa. Have fun! I hope to see you around more, Unnie" Jiae said as she leads the dog away from the two of you. "Shall we continue?" Jungkook asked. "Sure" you smiled. "Y-You might want to hold onto me. The palace is kinda crowded since they are preparing for the autumn ball" he said. You grabbed onto his arm which made his heart race. "What's the autumn ball" you asked as the two of you walked inside the palace.

Your eyes widened when you saw so many maids running around the hallway, decorating the walls. "It's a tradition for us to celebrate each season" Prince Jungkook explained. "Let me guess, those who are in the higher class are invited" you said and he sighs. "Sadly, yes. But we do try to fund activities for the public. My father and I are planning to throw a huge festival so everyone can join" Jungkook smiles. "Speaking of festival, the sport event is this week. I saw that your school is participating. Are you good at sports?" You asked. "Yeah but I only signed up for the track and field. Did you sign up?" Jungkook asked. "I did but I regret it now" you said with a pout. The prince chuckles at your cute reaction. "How come?" He asked. "Apparently, the winner of the race gets a kiss from the most voted male student. I got to learn that Jimin happens to be the kisser every year" you said. "I would lose but my class is depending on me to win the trophy because S.P.A never loses" you sighed.

"What if I'm the one who gets voted?" Prince Jungkook said which made you remember who he is. "I-I..." he smiles brightly seeing you get all shy. "C-Can we finish the tour?" You asked. Jungkook chuckles and nods. It took you hours to explore the palace. You never thought it would be this huge. Currently, you were in Jungkook's gaming room. He thought it would be best for you two to wait until dinner is ready. You weren't at surprise when he said he had his own place to play video games. He's the prince after all. The two of you were playing a racing game. Winner gets whatever they want which makes no sense since Jungkook has everything. "I'm so close" you said as you pressed the buttons. You were in first place while Jungkook was in third. "Not for long!" he smirks as he uses a special skill to knock you down to second. "And I win!" The prince smiles proudly. "No way! You cheated" you pointed at him. "I didn't. I just know how to play this game well. Now for my prize..." he looks up at the ceiling, pretending to think. He already knows what he wants from you.

"I hope it's not expensive because I don't have money" you said and he shakes his head. "No money is necessary" Jungkook replied. "Then what is it?" You asked as you tilt your head to the side. The prince smiles brightly as he grabs your hand and kneels in front of you. "Will you be my date for the autumn ball?" Jungkook asked, staring deeply into your eyes. "Y-You want me to be your partner? D-Don't you think you should go with another girl who is I don't know, wealthy" you said and the prince shakes his head. "I'm the Prince. People shouldn't care who I take as my date. So will you? If you can't, it's understandable" he said. "You did win so I have to keep my promise. Yes, I will be your date to the ball" you said, making him smile. "Great! I promise you won't regret it" He smiles. As he was getting back up, Prince Jungkook accidentally trips over his shoelace, causing his lips to crash into yours. Your eyes widened and you were about to pull away but he grabs onto you tightly and kisses you with passion which shocked you.

The door then opens to reveal his parents.