08

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙:

Prince Jungkook arrives at the store where his parents met. He enters to see you standing in the front desk. "Hey (Y/N)" he smiles as he walks over to you. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?" You asked. "My father told me that the owner used to make clothes for him and my mother so he wanted me to come here for a suit" he explained. "Really? My dad owns the place" you said. "(Y/N)! Do me a favor and-" your father walks in carrying boxes and he drops them when he saw the prince. "P-Prince Jungkook? What are you doing here?" He asked. "Hello. My parents told me that you used to make clothes for them and wanted me to come here to have you design a suit for me" the prince explained. "Of course. Anything for my loyal customers. You know, your mother used to always come and order the clothes I designed. She would often bring you along" your dad said as he grabs the materials he will need. "I remember how you two would cause a huge mess" he adds, making you two look at each other.

"we knew each other?" you asked. "well you were only two and he was four so of course you won't remember. but yeah, the two of you were troublemakers" your dad laughs. The prince looks over at you who was still shock. "Let's get you fitted, Your Highness" your father said as he fixes his glasses. Prince Jungkook would stare at you as he was getting his measurement for the suit. He would see you smile at each customer after you finished helping them. For some reason, he can't get his eyes off of you. He has met so many girls yet none of them made him feel like this. ever. What made you so different from anyone else? He gets all shy when he's around you and can't help to smile when he sees you. He felt like those girls when they saw their crush walk by them. Crush? Is that why he is feeling like this? Because he has feelings for you? It couldn't be. He just met you not too long again. but it did feel long. He experienced the feeling of jealousy at the cinema. What more could it be? It has to be a crush then. It made more sense. Now the only question is how is Prince Jungkook going to tell her?

"All done" he hears your dad say. "Oh, thank you" Prince Jungkook smiles. "I will have the suit ready within five days. I can have someone deliver it to you or-" he shakes his head. "I will come and pick it up" the prince smiles. "Okay. You can go over to my daughter. She will write down your number so I can call you when it's ready" he smiles before walking into the back. Prince Jungkook tries his best to look cool as he walks over to you yet he felt his heart racing so fast with every step. "So what number should I write down?" You asked as you grab a pen and paper. "You have my number so just call me" he smiles and you nod. The two of you remained quiet, not sure what to say to each other. Then Prince Jungkook remembered something. "Hey (Y/N), are you perhaps free tonight?" He asked. You stopped and think. "I know I have something to do what can't remember what. It will come to me. Why are you asking?" you tilt your head. "I got invited to a party and was wondering if you would-" and that's when it hit you. "I got invited to a party too. Crap! Thanks for remembering me. I have to go. Dad! Im leaving! Bye Jungkook" you grabbed your phone and rushed out of the door but before you did, you accidentally gave a kiss on the prince's cheek. Once you were gone, Prince Jungkook felt his cheeks warm up. He was shocked. He felt his heart about to burst out. He for sure knows he has a huge crush on you.